• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Liquid bup dosing

Lovesublime39

Greenlighter
I have liquid buprenorphine it's 0.3mg/ML

I'm just wondering how much is a safe amount to take. I do have some opioid tolerance, ms cottin and Dilaudid.

If there is 0.3mg in a ML how many Ml would someone recommend as an effective dose to manage pain?

I just don't want to accidentally OD. I don't have any experience with buprenorphine, but I do have experience with 50mg tramadol. I don't know if it is even comparable.

You can easily hit that .3mg at once.Subu becomes lethal if you take it with alcohol/benzos.That dose would be optimal to see how it works for you.Sweet spot is about 0.8mg-2mg when used in pain management.Still i would try to find Every other choise before Subu.Im going thru Subu WD..and i havent ever felt anything like it.
Its really easy to get yourself hooked to that drug...And really,really,really hard to stop using it.
Tramadol has nothing to do with this,Subu is ,was it 30 times stronger than morphine.It takes 1h-2h kicks in.Subu half-life is allmost 3days.WD from Subu lasts 4 weeks-months..atleast after heavy abuse.
I mean im not anykind of medical expert,but please try Everything else first and use Subu as final choice.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I just took 1ml of it. So 0.3mg. Im not going to take anymore than that. It actually scares the shit out of me. I just want to try to get some pain relief.
At least for the night. It's one of those haven't slept in days, and just looking for help sleeping.
We will see how it goes. There isn't a lot left in the bottle so that's a good thing for me.