• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Liquid Acetaminophen/Codeine

IntroToDrugs

Greenlighter
Some kid that lives on my block has a sister who had a surgery and is in possession of liquid/acetaminophen in a liquid form. The kid down the block is wondering if he can dip his cigarettes in them and if the acetaminophen is really THAT bad for him. also, is there any way to extract the codeine from the syrup? are there specific methods to

anywho, since dipping a cigarette in it may be bad for the poor kid, how much would it take to drink to get him feelin' fine. will the acetaminophen make him sick?

THANKS =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dipping a cigarette in it is stupid. Taking it orally would be fine if there wasn't too much acetaminophen, or too much codeine if you have no tolerance to opiates. What is the ratio of codeine to acetaminophen?

and why would it be stupid? would it still get you faded? my friends bro dipped one and said it knocked him on his ass but i havent had the chance to talk to him about it

ill go check out the the ratio right now

edit: it says 120/12.

Well, than it would be safe to take 60 - 90 mg codeine orally, and you would only be taking 600 - 900 mg acetaminophen, which is fine. 90 mg codeine is probably a better bet if you have no tolerance to opiates, it should have you feeling good. Trust me don't dip a cigarette in it, just trust me. It just wouldn't work.

I'm leaving this open for harm reduction reasons, but please do your research, I'm personally not experienced with codeine since it causes a paradoxical reaction for me.

Codeine is only active if you eat it, has to be processed by the liver. Smoking it is useless and any "high" you get will be from smoke inhalation or the cig itself.

Don't exceed 4000mg APAP in a day.

old thread, but I recently came across a codeine + acetaminophen syrup in my friend's medicine cabinet, and I'm more interested in the extraction half of op's question. would a CWE with the liquid do the trick? would I boil down the liquid and then perform a CWE? or freeze/heat and draw out a precipitate?