• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals Lions Ear continued experimentation

CrimsonRambeller820

Bluelighter
Just keep thinking that there is something to this plant, so while doing a landscaping gig I found some more, other than the two places I've seen before and harvested less than half a dozen flowers and a perfectly half dome pod of unopened flowers. I dried it in my dehydrator at 125F° for about 12 hours. It's probably overkill, but I just wanted it dried for what I was about to do with it. I have before thought that maybe Cannabis-Dairy(processed through cows) should be used for Oral consumption and Lion's Ear was supposed to be the thing we're all smoking; in an alternate universe. As retorical as that whole thought process is, I'm close to abandoning it completely after smoking the fine dried blended lions Ear in a gravity bong. I did mix with a pea size of some really really really bomb bud, and I felt a little stoned off that. The whole thing with Lion's Ear is it's completely ambiguous because of me mixing it like that or smoking only a small amount in a joint before a trip or the unpalatablility of oral tea. However, there were distinct patterns to this little experiment. I felt a little stoned, and had a tiny bit of red eye in the mirror, a little bit of drifting thought, but mainly what made me think there may be something to this is mildly just before I hit the sauce pen, and then intensely after, I had an intense overlay of a pattern in my vision that was alot weaker but vaguely similar to the visuals I would get on nutmeg, many many years ago. This is further shrouded in ambiguity because about an hour after the gravity bong bowl I had the nice good hit of THC-A sauce. However, at the time I was pretty upset about this, but I had a dope ass power bank and I left it somewhere because from what I assume my getting a bit fucked up like beyond how stoned the vape would make me if I had only hit that, and not smoked lions Ear an hour before. Okay, so I say all that to preface my opinion that it wasn't a total loss, because I'm able to further provide statistics to indicate the possible psychoactive potential or medicinal virtue of Lion's Ear, not Lion's Tail; but Lion's Ear. My finishing point would rest on however you consume this, if you don't cure the plant matter(who knows if that will make it smoke better) or start working with it from extract form, prepare yourself for the disgusting taste. There was no getting away from it with the amount I smoked. I could barely finish the bowl, because I almost puked like four to six separate times, because I was reminded of the tea that tasted so terrible I vowed to never to consume Lion's Ear by tea again.