• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lines vs. Bumps

A line is a line of cocaine, a bump is a little dot.

This isn't exactly HR material, so I am sending it to Drug Culture.

OD > DC

You may only need a bump, but who doesnt love taking foot long rails of 75%+ pure coke amirite?

OT:

Bump: Pile of drugs that you put the tooter above and sniff hard till its gone.

Line: drugs cut up nice and fine then spread along the glass into a line. Put the tooter on the glass at one end, start sniffing and moving your head along the line.

In short, lines are just a lot funner in my opinion than bumping.

Edit:

Didn't feel need to post again, but since someone gave an example of a bump, heres an example of a line ;)
NSFW:
win.jpg

Last edited:
Bumps of meth>lines of anythang else.
for wat its worth this is what i call a little bump
1324589799917.jpg

dat methanfetameen of course.

I've always thought of bumps as smaller and in the shape of a circle whereas lines are generally a bit bigger and in the shape of a line.

damn maybe i have no concept of what a bump is, to me a bump is always just a mini-line.
like the above, that was what i considered to be a small bump.

LSDMDMA&10214812 said:
damn maybe i have no concept of what a bump is, to me a bump is always just a mini-line.
like the above, that was what i considered to be a small bump.

I consider a bump to be about what you show above. A line is twice or three times a bump.

I think.

I agree with ugly. A bump is usually a little line like that or say you dip something in your bag (dunno like something to pick up a little amount of whatever drug) and you snort it right off of there like a little bump of powder <--- that's like not in line form but actual a little mini mini pile of coke and you just snort it up your nose that way.

Bumps are nice to help keep you high but even if the purity is good I still like to snort fat lines. Especially of coke.

I don't really know how it is in US, but The European Commitee of Nasal Administration has set the official standard measures for lines and bumps, and defines bump a follows: a small, circular or nearly circular pile of powder, with diameter varying wheter it's a small bump, regular bump or large bump. The measures of said bumps might differ between countries, depenging on how tolerant the people in these countries are.

Okay, :) for a more serious answer, i have always just though a bump is just smaller amount than line. Maybe if you want more even, not so strong high, you might take small bumps during few hours instead of doing a big line in one go.
And you might wanna do only a small bump of substance that is highly active in very small amounts and big lines of some stuff that's been cut so it contains very little of the actual drug.

I use the two almost interchangeably; but a "bump," to me, is always a smaller amount of powder, the size of maybe one or two match heads, and it's an unruly sort of mass of powder as opposed to a nice and neat little line. A line, on the other hand, is a bit bigger and if we're talking about dope, then I'd argue anything smaller than half an average-sized stamp bag is likely a bump and not a line. In other words, a line must be at least half a bag, and it's chopped finely and racked up into what other than a line, of course.

That being said, I still tend to use the two interchangeable. If we're running errands and sniffing bags on the go, then I'll just dump a bag out onto my cell phone screen and sniff it without chopping or racking. I'd call that a bump, probably, because it's not in a nice neat little line and even though it's still a fair amount of powder.

so which would be more efficient? i normally have to be a fucking ninja when in the clubs because some bouncers check the toilets and some toilet cubicles dont have locks because of people railing up.

so which would be more efficient? i normally have to be a fucking ninja when in the clubs because some bouncers check the toilets and some toilet cubicles dont have locks because of people railing up.

If you've got to be a ninja, then it would depend upon what you're doing and how it comes packaged. I blow dope, for example, and it comes packaged in these little wax paper bags. If I want to take my time and I'm not worried about getting caught, then I'll rip open the bag, dump it all out onto my cell phone's screen, chop it up, and blow down a line. If I've got to do it quick, then I'll rip the bag open, stick my straw straight inside the bag, sniff, and flush the empty bag down the toilet. I can be in and out of there in no time...

I think of bumps as the small amount of a drug on the tip of a key or the corner of a credit card.

They're useful for maintaining a high or taking baby steps to a specific level. I use them for MXE or Ket.

Lines would be something you can rail and not worry about getting a bit too much, when doing coke for instance.

a bump is when i got not table or surface and i gotta use my knife, key, post-it straw to sniff up my powder. usually done on the go or in the car.

Bumps pffft get out of here, compared to a 15cm long 0.5cm thick line... Come on?!