• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Line of Cocoa: Is Chocolate Snorting Safe?

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
In a bizarre new trend in certain circles, people are snorting chocolate powder through their noses with the aid of a machine. But some experts say the practice may be dangerous and that people should not snort any type of powder.

The man behind the "chocolate shooter" is Belgian chocolatier Dominique Persoone. His company, The Chocolate Line, makes a device that is basically a tiny catapult, with two small, spring-loaded spoons that fling cocoa powder into the nostrils.

"You load it like a gun, putting very little chocolate mix on the machine … Then, you push, and pfffff! The chocolate blows in your nose," Persoone told Live Science.

A hit of cocoa

Usually, when people taste something on their tongue, they can detect only a few flavors, including sweet, salty, bitter, sour and umami (savory). In contrast, the human nose can detect more than 1 trillion different scents. Sniffing chocolate is "another way of tasting it," Persoone said.

The chocolate shooter started off as a joke. Persoone and his colleagues were catering a surprise party for The Rolling Stones, and he designed a dessert involving raspberry and chocolate. But instead of having people eat the chocolate, he decided to have them sniff it.

cont at
http://www.livescience.com/49893-is-snorting-chocolate-safe.html?google_editors_picks=true

quit posting this shit
mods isn't this spamming?

oh shit you're a mod
nevermind

where do you buy that anyway i would totally try that, i would serve lines of it after St. Patrick's day dinner to my whole fam just to see the horrified looks on their faces as i handed them a rolled-up dollar bill. lol
hell, i'd do a line of chocolate on my b-day too just to celebrate,
i bet the drip tastes good

why do you need a machine to snort it that's stupid
who needs a machine to snort chocolate powder
and by "another way of tasting it" they pretty much mean smelling it... as humans we only have 21 senses and only one of those is taste...

Last edited by a moderator: