• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Limited Supply Question

Punksamurai

Greenlighter
Personally, if you had whatever you prefer in limited supply is it better to go all out one day (within reason) or take smaller doses over multiple days? What is your personal preference? I’m just interested on how different people approach this.

Last edited:
It really depends on the drug of choice. Mine is cannabis personally, which i suffer almost no withdrawals from if I don’t have it. If my DOC was alcohol or benzos or opiates then you’d definitely want to take smaller doses with short times between use or a bender every 1-6 months I reckon. You should also take into account your tolerance, duration of use and quantity of use. What is your drug of choice? More info is needed to decide the appropriate approach imo.

It really depends on the drug of choice. Mine is cannabis personally, which i suffer almost no withdrawals from if I don’t have it. If my DOC was alcohol or benzos or opiates then you’d definitely want to take smaller doses with short times between use or a bender every 1-6 months I reckon. You should also take into account your tolerance, duration of use and quantity of use. What is your drug of choice? More info is needed to decide the appropriate approach imo.
My personal DOC is hydrocodone. I sometimes can just take 5-20 mg and be great but others I’ll take 10 spread out in one day. Prices are going up in my area and I’m low key kinda lucky to even have what I can get but damn I just feel I’ve been going through them way too fast. At first I liked “micro” dosing one or twice a day but now I almost just like getting high on say a Friday and be done for a few days or weeks because I feel like I can focus on work etc.

Also thanks for responding btw

My personal DOC is hydrocodone. I sometimes can just take 5-20 mg and be great but others I’ll take 10 spread out in one day. Prices are going up in my area and I’m low key kinda lucky to even have what I can get but damn I just feel I’ve been going through them way too fast. At first I liked “micro” dosing one or twice a day but now I almost just like getting high on say a Friday and be done for a few days or weeks because I feel like I can focus on work etc.
It sounds like the beginnings of full addiction. Try to take days off in between. You’re taking variable amounts and probably confusing your body a bit with continual low doses, with spikes of high doses. Also if you are getting these from the street I’d highly advise the use of fentanyl testing strips to be on the safe side.

It sounds like the beginnings of full addiction. Try to take days off in between. You’re taking variable amounts and probably confusing your body a bit with continual low doses, with spikes of high doses. Also if you are getting these from the street I’d highly advise the use of fentanyl testing strips to be on the safe side.
Yeah I know lol it does sound bad now that I say it out loud. Definitely noted with the strips definitely not bad to have on hand. Def will go the spread out route just for overall health. 👍

Depends. Is my limited supply temporary? If so, then I'd likely do as little as possible for a while until my supply could tide me over in comfort until I re-upped.
Doing less for a while would lower my tolerance and, once my "lean time" was over, problem solved.
If the limited supply is permanent, time to taper or think of long term solutions.

Last edited:
i've been the kind of opiate user that took only what i had to to feel a slight high and not sick. that way i could always fly under the radar at work and other areas of my personal/social life and maintain a productive lifestyle. mind you only in the last 7 years have i learned to actually control my habits in this fashion. my vote is for smaller regular doses over multiple days.

i will say i'm clean off opiates now. my own interpretation of clean anyways. i do enjoy picking up some t1's now and a again and doing a few cold water extractions over the course of a weekend a few times a year.

It would definitely henge on what exactly it was. If it was acid , yes all at once at one time.

If however I was addicted to something, I'd try to make it last. Like most pills I always rationed.

Weed I'd make it last just because it's more useful to me in small amounts anyway.

Coke , MDMA, or mushrooms, I'd just throw a party and we'd all get up for a day .

H, definitely spread it out to bridge the supply gap because my priority would be to not get sick. However even then I'd sometimes just go fuck it and blow the lot on one massive big high, and then spend the next few days kicking myself up the arse for it while renewing a close acquaintance with my toilet. XD

crack. Nobody has ever in history accomplished saving crack or rationing it’s use