• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Likelihood of having mutagen receptor blocking effects of coke

DOC#1217709

Greenlighter
So over the course of my heavily drug soaked life, ive tried coke maybe ten times, as we speak ive got a gram pile next to me.

Ive never felt cocaine, ever. I have read up on ALOT of people making similar claims. Most responses are that it was not coke. I could go with that once or twice, but every single time ive done it?

Ive read about a certain receptor that can effect the ability to feel coke, but ive never had any issue with being numbed with similar chems like lidocaine.

Just wondering if anyone jas any worthwhile input

Cocaine has such a broad mechanism of action (reputable inhibitor of dopamine, seratonin, and norepinephrine and a sigma receptor agonist), that a single gene shouldn’t make it possible to make it so you feel zero effects.

Moreover, cocaine itself (rather than a metabolite) is the active chemical, and therefore it is not related to the metabolism of cocaine (individuals vary significantly in their ability to and the degree to which they metabolize drugs)

This is strange, you should definitely feel it. If it’s real pure cocaine, the high is actually really subtle and uplifting, but even then you should be able to notice it. Most Street coke is trash cut with amphetamines and other bullshit. So even shit coke would give you a noticeable speedy, anxiety ridden high. Not sure if could be related to brain chemistry though

Cook it up into crack/freebase and smoke, then see if you still don't have a dopamine transporter.

cocaine is also moisture sensitive and a lot of people don't realize it, many samples of powder cocaine I used to test were more than 50% benzoylecgonine (breakdpown product that is not active) ...