• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayyy real quick:

i just got the cheshire set from emazinglights.
ive had em for about a week, and overall had the lights on for about 2 hours max.
but tonite i turned em on and the index finger is really weak, like dim. do you guys think i broke it? or just low battery? im really sketched right now so any help is appreciated. (all the other fingers work fine btw)

ayyy real quick:

ive had em for about a week, and overall had the lights on for about 2 hours max.
but tonite i turned em on and the index finger is really weak, like dim. do you guys think i broke it? or just low battery? im really sketched right now so any help is appreciated. (all the other fingers work fine btw)
Low battery. If it was broken it wouldn't turn on.

ayyy real quick:

low battery. if you're using the batteries the lights came with there is a chance the batteries are either old or it was tested a few times before it was shipped.

don't worry, just replace the batteries and you should be fine :)

Face=on the floor

Dude, I was puddled. T'was fan-damn-tastic

Luckyyy :p
420 Fest on Saturday, cant wait to get some crazy shows!

Socal, you still down to trade shows?
NoT, are you attending 420 Fest? Or did Coachella empty your wallet?

I'm so broke right now it ain't even funny.
I can just barely afford to feed myself at this point. lulz

ayyy real quick:

Yea you just need new batteries. Do u got extras? Buy 100 is what i recommend :)

Luckyyy :p
420 Fest on Saturday, cant wait to get some crazy shows!

Socal, you still down to trade shows?
NoT, are you attending 420 Fest? Or did Coachella empty your wallet?

Yessir i am more than down :)
Once they release the map we can set a meet up point & time. I dont bring my phone so calling or text is impossible. But i will be at designated spot at right time.
Im also going to get there at like 3pm so if your there early also im sure we'll run into one another.

I'm so broke right now it ain't even funny.
I can just barely afford to feed myself at this point. lulz

Damn haha. At least you had a great time

Yessir i am more than down :)
Once they release the map we can set a meet up point & time. I dont bring my phone so calling or text is impossible. But i will be at designated spot at right time.
Im also going to get there at like 3pm so if your there early also im sure we'll run into one another.

For sure :) I hope the map is released soon. Yeah, Im arriving early so thats a possibility too.

Grr I want to go to the 420 fest, but I am seeing mimosa on thursday, and holy fuck, I love gloving to mimosa.

thank you SO much you guys!!!! i was freaaakin out.

i bought 20 extra

what kinda lights do you have? if you have inovas, 20 batteries will replace the entire set only once (two CR2016s per light) but if they take 2032s then i guess that's good. i suggest you looking around online to see if you can get bulk for cheaper prices (100 like socal said). it'll pay off in the long run. :)

I use ledkid.com because ive used the other sites and they had crap service also except ledkid.com has me my gear in 2 days no charge fully assembled. Plus 10% off.

I find ledkid.com is the best for a different kind of glover than most sites. If people dont know the gloving gear good ledkid isnt the site for them.

id be down to try it out, emazing always fucks up some minor detail... lol

what kinda lights do you have? if you have inovas, 20 batteries will replace the entire set only once (two CR2016s per light) but if they take 2032s then i guess that's good. i suggest you looking around online to see if you can get bulk for cheaper prices (100 like socal said). it'll pay off in the long run. :)

yep, buying 100 is the way to go for sure. I'm due for another hundo soon :( i've been gloving hella lately

id be down to try it out, emazing always fucks up some minor detail... lol

The only thing ledkids ever messed up was not even there fault, they get there gloves in a large box w/e & then sort them into s,m,l and sometimes ive ordered larges and recieved a "medium"
In reality no other site sorts them and the same issue arrises. Not a huge deal i make the meds work.

not; a kickass contribution to the atmosphere @ coachella.

am sure you made a heap of peoples nights.

nice vids.

<3

...kytnism...:|

hehe thank ya :)
T'was a fantastic experience if I do say so myself.

Funny story:
I gave a girl a lightshow and as a result I got to see her orgasm face.
woop woop %)

Status
Not open for further replies.