• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orly? The cave was a confusing place, Im sure you understand :p

I recorded a new one a few nights ago. Never even put it on my laptop, still on my camera haha. Ill probably upload it tomorrow.

ILL RACE YOU TO IT! Bww x6 and BW x2 would be tits (i like having the middle finger be the "off" one

Just figured out I could order PuYB strobe micromax replacement off the LED bulbs page options on emazing, although they don't list it under the actual micromax lights.
Ordered 2 replacements w/ EVO chips for my nebula set and 100 batteries. I am ready to start practicing again

Some people from this site asked to see my video a few times. So here it is, my first recorded video. Was oxy'd out and blown at a Bl'ers place so it isn't top notch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gAsPKUzy4

pretty good show brother. I'd say just make some of your moves "bigger" and the pinching of the fingers on your figure 8s is an example. if you open up your fingers that move will be more entertaining. You have some good moves and flow, whomever said to slow down to show more flow on your comments i don't agree with, just follow de music instead, your speed is great.

for not gloving very often you seemed to do very well :)

Each hand: 2x AqWwPi, 1x AqWw, 1x, GWPu. All strobes. Inverted GWPu hyperstrobe thumb

Ty chi, ill try to put some of your tips to work. That guy btw is pretty damn good, he has some real nice finger control. Anyways if i make another video i will make sure to go closer to the camera as well :p

Ty chi, ill try to put some of your tips to work. That guy btw is pretty damn good, he has some real nice finger control. Anyways if i make another video i will make sure to go closer to the camera as well :p

nice, yeah buddy, that guy is meeeeee :)

i think you're naturally good at tutting, keep tutting sir! tutting is the hardest concept for me, can't explain why.

I rape idea stealers.
You've been warned.

;)

I can't decide between stealing your idea (BWw x6 with 2x WWw or thinking solid Lime yellow middles with lime yellow micronova thumbs, or Cyan/turquoise thumbs)

Or going 6x BW 2x BWw

or going 8x either BWw or BW with some sick micronova thumbs

although i love 6modes, they break too often for me, starting to get pissed and want to use single colored micro novas instead

Status
Not open for further replies.