• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Light Yellow / Green Batman Pills

VivaP

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I have friends traveling abroad in Switzerland and they have come across this press pill. They haven't found any information about them and even I in the states haven't been able to find anything. I'm wanting to get some info before any of them decide to try. Has anyone seen or heard of these? I can post a picture if needs be but it looks like a light yellow or green oval batman. Batman logo is on both sides, no perforation line, friends say looks pressed well and the batman logo pops out a little (not inset like some other batmans I've seen).

Any info you can give would be loved. Just want them safe while exploring the world haha

i think this si thé on est I tried this friday night un gva. They are pretty good (one of the better I tried). I've took one, the rush was pretty long to come (at least an hour) but it lasted for a couple Hours (maybe 4 or 5). Come down was sweet too. One of my friends nearlly puked it but was okay just after. If you're not use to extases I'd recommand to only tale a half at a Time.