(South Australia) Light Green Equals (NEW Batch) speckled

headdah

Bluelighter
Date Submitted: November 6, 2011, 4:05 am
Submitted By: headah (member since December 6, 2007)
Name: green speckled equals
State/Province: A-town
Logo: Equals
Colour: light green
Shape: round
Height: 3.0 mm
Width: 3.0 mm
Texture: hard

these looks identical as the last batch of equals, just a lot lighter in colour. More green then blue this time.

Speckles,

got a breakline in the back.

i can not find my tester atm. but multiple people have consumed this tonight and all rates it similar to the last batch of the equals :)

what does people htink about these new ones/???

I haven't got a mandeline or marquis atm, its gone MIA. i'll prolly head to town tomorrow morning and get a new one so i can test these. but all signs points these to similar as last batch. mdma med :)

as far as all these new batches/colors, i understand blue/green change, but surely the light/dark change are related to inconstancy in the mixing process, if your going to the trouble off running multiply press runs as you said, why would you try copy the previous press (if the new ones have more content), surely a new color would be more fitting.

in summary there probably all from the same batch, but what you are seeing is the different mixtures at the start and end of the run, just a thought?

25rpao8.jpg

test results :)

these are good (dont condone it but...) double had me asking what i was talking about half way through telling a story, haven't had that in a while haha