• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Lidocaine HCL, Benzocaine, Etc.

tjan1626

Greenlighter
Hey guys first things first my apologies if this isn’t the correct place to post this or the correct forum prefix (potentially “harm reduction” or just meth). Never had an account on bluelight, although I’ve been using it as an excellent place to research topics throughout the years. Anyways this idea occurred last night unfortunately any posts I find are people just being flamed for trying to cut cocaine. (Rightfully so)

My questions:
If one were to want to use a numbing agent for personal consumption only (I’ll outline legitimate reasoning below) what would be the safest & most well tolerated? Ex. Lidocaine, Benzocaine, Novacaine, so on.

Secondly, would you be able to take the gel of whichever above compound & heat it to achieve powder form? I’m assuming that process if possible would make an HCL free powder, correct me please if I’m wrong.
If that’s the case are there any methods that would give a final product of Powdered HCL?

I’m aware you can purchase powder online yes.

Now onto my explanations for this so you don’t think I’m a pos. Pretty sure we’re all in agreeance cutting cocaine is fucked so long story short I got a pretty good price on a quarter. I figured even if it was “eh” or bad coke I’d just clean it & problem solved right?
Well not particularly lol, 2 completely separate acetone washes & an alcohol extraction has done about fuck all to it. The biggest issue & reason I said meth above was JESUS FUCKING CHRIST it burns (alongside initial appearance). Now I’m no novice when it comes to snorting, the most burn I had felt was fentanyl but even that was a pleasant type of burn, I don’t get much pain snorting anything else but this is a different level.
That being said, I don’t particularly have a moral opposition to it. Wouldn’t go get it ever but if the test kit comes back as that I don’t plan on just tossing it. Which is why I’ve posed this question & felt the need to explain in depth.

I don’t sell it nor would I even let friends do it. Simply just thought of a potential way to make it bearable & salvage it in a way. Obviously this won’t be my drug of choice going out on the weekends but hey worst case scenario if anything were to happen I’ve got something to work with in a pinch.

Please let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to elaborate more on :)

I should clarify aswell I’m only asking what would be the best / safest numbing agent to midigate that unholy fucking burn & the process of arriving at a powder.

I’m NOT asking how to “cut” my product or how to dose it etc. I should have worded that better & there’s a high probability I may keep the powders separate & just use as needed and assess after further thought. Although there’s convenience in having it ready it would be much safer the other way & ingestion of those compounds would be less.

I would advise against using local anesthetics to mask the burning of insufflating drugs, you'll potentiate the damage done to the nasal mucosa (just ask anybody who's been through a decent cocaine habit, some have a hole in their nose). Don't know where the burning comes from exactly, the meth I had as well as pharmaceutical d-amphetamine, didn't burn upon insufflation. Maybe it's the salt variant but I think pharmaceutical amph is the sulfate salt as well.