• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Librium vs Purata

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Morning all

Just a quick question for those with exp of the 2. Which would be better to use to get off alcohol and make WD from it easier or better. And also at what dosages should one be looking at.

Thanks in advance for any help or info

Sidenote: if this is the wrong thread can a mod just move it to the right place. Thank you.

Well the chemist had no stock of librium so got purata 30mg x10 for now. Tomorrow i will do a combo of purata and pax. Oh and lots of weed offcourse lol

Lol just gave my friend a 30mg oxazepam and 20 min later with a beer and knocked out and this is someone use to valium alzam

So hope for it to the trick for me too tomorrow

The only drug I was ever givin for alcohol withdrawal was Librium, and I’ve got quite a few detox’s under my belt.....

Well i have the following benzos on hand. Valium, Alzam, purata, halcion, dalmadorm and Arem. So between all of them i want to knock mys3lf a day atleast 25hrs. Then switch over to subs. I also have some indica to help. So i will mix a combo of all with some weed to help me get through a day of wd and then us4 the subs and so on.

Oxazepam (Serax) is used very frequently for Alcohol withdrawal in certain locales. While Diazepam (Valium) and Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) are more commonly used these days.

I have personally used Oxazepam and see no reason why it wouldn't be effective. In the end I considered it to be just as good as the others. Just make sure you perform proper dose conversions if needed.

OP, you mentioned a few different drigs in your stock. My advice would be to rely on your Benzos and Cannabis hard for the time being.

When the Buprenorphine comes into play, you must be above and beyond aware of your level of intoxication. Bupe is marketed as "safe" but throw a few Benzos in the mix and that theory is right out the window.

Oxazepam (Serax) is used very frequently for Alcohol withdrawal in certain locales. While Diazepam (Valium) and Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) are more commonly used these days.

I have personally used Oxazepam and see no reason why it wouldn't be effective. In the end I considered it to be just as good as the others. Just make sure you perform proper dose conversions if needed.

OP, you mentioned a few different drigs in your stock. My advice would be to rely on your Benzos and Cannabis hard for the time being.

When the Buprenorphine comes into play, you must be above and beyond aware of your level of intoxication. Bupe is marketed as "safe" but throw a few Benzos in the mix and that theory is right out the window.
Well i come purata to be uselss on the hypnotic and musxle relaxation part

I took 90mg oxazepam plus 1mg alzam and ot only lnockek me out for 2 hrs.

Tomorrow im gonna tey 90mg oxazepam + 10mg valium + 1mg alzam ans see how long it knocks me out. I onlt to be knock for 24hrs. So that my plan foe tommorrow, plus a lot of weed.

Lets see what happens now. Its just the restlessness that is getting to me