• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Lexapro/Paxil for Tramadol withdrawal

Pinprick

Bluelighter
Will taking either one of the anti- depressants help ease withdrawal systems from a low dose tramadol habit (200mg for 3 months) ?

Will taking either one of the anti- depressants help ease withdrawal systems from a low dose tramadol habit (200mg for 3 months) ?
Well first of all tramadol is so evil. You will experience rls *brain zaps* claustrophobia. It last long when taking for pain so the withdrawal will be long. Try n get a script from your dr for norco they are much easier to taper off. Your body will barely notice the switch
I think it will be more comfortable. Tramadols are a devious synthetic pain pill put out to help with pain, the stories i hear. i rather take the pain.

Well first of all tramadol is so evil. You will experience rls *brain zaps* claustrophobia. It last long when taking for pain so the withdrawal will be long. Try n get a script from your dr for norco they are much easier to taper off. Your body will barely notice the switch
I think it will be more comfortable. Tramadols are a devious synthetic pain pill put out to help with pain, the stories i hear. i rather take the pain.
Ive never heard or experienced “ brain zaps” from tramadol, but I have heard of them from anti depressant withdrawal