Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Levothyroxine and Molly?

hashimotosgirl

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I am a 21 year old female who was just diagnosed with hashimotos disease, which is hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxine a month ago (100mcg) and have not yet gotten my levels re tested to see if I am in the acceptable TSH range yet.

I have taken molly twice in the past year, just one dose each time, about 80-100 mg. I wanted to take it again, but I am worried about being at risk of side effects since I am on levothyroxine and I haven’t gotten my TSH levels retested yet. Anyone have any experience or info to give me on whether or not it would be ok to take it?

There’s no issue, most of the country is on thyroid and I’m a competitive fitness athlete that uses it year around typically. You’re just replacing a naturally deficient hormone

There’s no issue, most of the country is on thyroid and I’m a competitive fitness athlete that uses it year around typically. You’re just replacing a naturally deficient hormone
My concern is that I haven’t gotten my blood retested so I might be hyperthyroid if they dozed me too high which would make me at higher risk for hyperthermia.

My concern is that I haven’t gotten my blood retested so I might be hyperthyroid if they dozed me too high which would make me at higher risk for hyperthermia.

Levothyroxine isn’t going to increase temp like that at all. T3 would have a much greater potential for temp increase since the body really only converts T4/levothyroxine as needed. 100mcg isn’t a very high dose anyways.

Not to mentioned I’ve personally rolled taking much higher doses of T3 than what you would be using. Stay hydrated and watch your temp/environment as always but it’s not going to increase risk any measurable amount.