• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Letting your boyfriend have sex whenever he wants for a week

How do you think '19 kids and counting' happened? Do you think Mrs. D denied the lower d from Mr. D? Hell naw! She let him smash that pussy, and probably let him eat her asshole while doing it, and she goes to church like 3 times a week n shit,a very Christian woman.

I think you should buy the plan B pill and have her take that shit after the end of the week, or make sure she/you have birth control of some sort.

Hell yes this would be great I love being controlled this would just let me check something off my list.... sounds excitingreally

Dunno where people get this idea that women in their 30's are not as horny as women in their 20's. In my experience women in their 30's are way more sexual than younger women as they know what they want and are generally more open about sex not to mention experienced.

I'm currently dating a woman in her mid 30's and I can honestly say I have never had better sex life than I do now we are just so compatible in every way and it just gets better every time we meet. We had one date before we had sex and we've not really had a proper date since as all we want to do is fuck, the sexual attraction is so strong between us we ate literally addicted to it. Never been so
Happy :)

To the OP, when your looks start to go and your partner starts to look at other women, but your sex drive has increased, you might look at your question differently.