Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Letter: Keep fighting drugs

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Letter: Keep fighting drugs
By Evelyn Scott
May 25 2015

I am astonished that our county district attorney has thrown in the towel over fighting drugs! It must be discouraging to fight against drugs when there seem always those ready to take the place of those arrested. However, if we give up the fight, it means a flood of drugs will come into the community.

In my volunteering at the prison, I have seen so many lives ruined and families torn apart because of early drug use and addiction. I remember many instances this past year when the police took millions of dollars worth of drugs off the street. What if we had given up and just let the drug lords go ahead and distribute those to our children?

I recognize that what is being discussed is the legalization of marijuana, but almost all the women at the prison would tell you that marijuana is the drug they tried first, which led to a desire for bigger highs. New research has reaffirmed that marijuana can damage the brain over time. A friend of mine who is undergoing chemotherapy tells me that marijuana (in liquid form) is already available to patients should the doctor prescribe it, so why are we thinking of making it more available in a form that poses a health risk to our children?

Evelyn Scott

Draper

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865629364/Keep-fighting-drugs.html?pg=all

Evelyn I am awarding you the highly sought after and much coveted ass clown award. Enjoy it you have more than earned it. Idiot, please refrain from breeding as the planet is already dumb enough.

NSFW:
V4_ASSCLOWN_ai_01x600.png

Utah. Enough said.

Their particular strain of stupid is pretty aggressive from what I understand.

Oh those drug lords, always trying to distribute drugs to children. 8)

Drugs are collections of chemicals.
You can't fight chemicals.
Who do you want to fight, woman?

Fight male genital mutilation. That would be a MUCH better idea than trying to lock people up for using a fucking DRUG.

Male genital mutilation AKA circumcision = child rape IMHO. And the similarities in terms of power dynamics are all there. Someone wants to mutilate their kid because they want him to look like daddy, or because they subscribe to a certain religion. Then condemn the child to a lifetime of sexual handicap. Yeah, I'm going with child rape on that one. Because that is what it is.

Someone called me a lunatic today, and told me to fuck off and never talk to them again because I described exactly what I thought, and I was about to hurl a rock at his skull. Luckily someone saw me pick up the stone before I had a chance to send it flying at 100 miles an hour.

What a great letter. I'm sure that fifth grader got a b...b+ at least for that insightful paper on Nancy Reagans 1980s campaign of just say no.

That was a waste of a read hah.