• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Welcome Lets welcome our 2 new moderators! Pumpkin2021 & andyturbo

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Both @andyturbo & @Pumpkin2021 have really shown that they have the true spirit of Bluelight living through them. Meaning, they truly want to help others, and what better place to help someone than.. New Member Introductions!

Sure, anyone can say,
Hi _______________, We are glad you are here!
-end-

---
By just reviewing some of their latest posts here in NMI they really gave it their 110% by actually making the newcomer feel welcome, and honestly, this forum is one of the reasons why I still find a purpose here. Just like Pumpkin & andy, and also you guys, the new members. You can have a complete shit day on top of everything your soon-to-be ex-girlfriend/boyfriend stole your cat.. :sadcat:

Something to make anyone feel better, welcome someone new here, and honestly that is why AA/NA and other 12 step recovery groups are so great at what they do because the new member is the most important person in the room.

@Pumpkin2021 and @andyturbo do an outstanding job with this, so for anyone wanting to know how to make someone feel welcome then I encourage you to check out their last couple of replies here in NMI. :heart6:

:In love:

Both @andyturbo & @Pumpkin2021 have really shown that they have the true spirit of Bluelight living through them. Meaning, they truly want to help others, and what better place to help someone than.. New Member Introductions!

Sure, anyone can say,
Hi _______________, We are glad you are here!
-end-

---
By just reviewing some of their latest posts here in NMI they really gave it their 110% by actually making the newcomer feel welcome, and honestly, this forum is one of the reasons why I still find a purpose here. Just like Pumpkin & andy, and also you guys, the new members. You can have a complete shit day on top of everything your soon-to-be ex-girlfriend/boyfriend stole your cat.. :sadcat:

Something to make anyone feel better, welcome someone new here, and honestly that is why AA/NA and other 12 step recovery groups are so great at what they do because the new member is the most important person in the room.

@Pumpkin2021 and @andyturbo do an outstanding job with this, so for anyone wanting to know how to make someone feel welcome then I encourage you to check out their last couple of replies here in NMI. :heart6:

:In love:

Thanks so much for the kind words D's!

Looking forward too meeting lots of new bluelighters and helping anyone new with any questions or issues they may have.

@Pumpkin2021 It will be great working with you, D's and Coffeshroom mate! Hopefully we can help contribute in making the "new guy" (or girl's) first experience on bluelight one that they enjoy and stick around! :heart7:

pumpkin has been awesome, congrats to the both of you, and to all members for being fun and forth coming, means the world that you all help so many people

pumpkin has been awesome, congrats to the both of you, and to all members for being fun and forth coming, means the world that you all help so many people
Hi Robi. Won't be long and you will be an official Bl'er. Keep on posting friend and I look forward to any harm reduction you can offer.

And if you ever need a kind word, a little advice or just some friendly chat pop on into The Dark Side. <3

back atcha, i also actually can be a strength, but ty for your compassion and empathy , and i am so trying to figure out how to utilize bL to the best of my ability, the dark side aye? def have to check that out, agian ty for being a light in a pretty dark place(world)

back atcha, i also actually can be a strength, but ty for your compassion and empathy , and i am so trying to figure out how to utilize bL to the best of my ability, the dark side aye? def have to check that out, agian ty for being a light in a pretty dark place(world)
Yeah, it took me awhile to learn to navigate around BL. It takes practice quoting,and replying to posts. It's fun to just read posts too. If you ever have problems navigating pop into Site Technical help and the pros will walk you through it.

Congrats and super Happy for you two. Just know and already have seen how much you 2 contribute and the time you take out your own personal life's to help and give advice here best to your knowledge.

Kind Regards
CoffeeShroom

Last edited:
Congrats and super Happy for you two. Just know and already have seen how much you 2 contribute and the time you take out your own personal life's to help and give advice here best to your knowledge.

Kind Regards
CoffeeShroom
Thanks so much mate!