• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lets talk paranormal!

Sometimes when inhaling volatile anesthetics (nitrous, ether) or some more toxic solvents (toluene, trichloroethane, don't do that), you get those deja vu feelings that you've seen the situation before in a dream or as a 'vision' during your last huffing session... Not that this alone would mean anything, but in some addiction treatment textbook there was a freaky case report of some 14-year old boy who had an inhalant habit and during a gasoline or toluene high saw a vision of his dad dying in a car accident. A few months later that actually happened, exactly like in that young guy's hallucination...

in some addiction treatment textbook there was a freaky case report of some 14-year old boy who had an inhalant habit and during a gasoline or toluene high saw a vision of his dad dying in a car accident. A few months later that actually happened, exactly like in that young guy's hallucination...

Whoa, that's trippy!

Back in 2004-2005 at a very spiritual place in New Zealand a family photo taken showing clearly a ghost facing away from the camera which is what has given me faith spirits do exist in some form, but what was more terrifying was the non human or animal spirit also present in the photo i do not know what it is but it creeps me out still to this day.

I've seen this photo myself & can tell you it was very real.

A friend of mine used to work with some guys in a spray shop for cars & one of the guys he worked with had a daughter about 5/6 years old, at night she used to go fucking mad & cry about this little girl that would come into her room with no legs & call her bad names & throw stuff around (the parents always used to find her toys in the morning moved around) & they were sure their daughter was mentally ill & they started to dope her with drugs & take her to doctors etc.

One day there was a play at the local school & like nice parents they turned up to see this kid dressed as a sheep or some shit like that, anyway at the end of the play the kids all lined up for a photo & this kid was having a proper fit, balling her eyes out etc & the parents were so shamed of their kid. When they got home after taking a few snaps their daughter was at the far right hand side of the lineup, to the far left is an image of a girl that is a weird grey colour floating in the air with no fucking legs, she has black eyes.

Now I've seen some weird shit in my time but that blew my mind, upon viewing this image the parents decided the kid wasn't mad & they moved house.....go figure folks.

I've seen this photo myself & can tell you it was very real.

A friend of mine used to work with some guys in a spray shop for cars & one of the guys he worked with had a daughter about 5/6 years old, at night she used to go fucking mad & cry about this little girl that would come into her room with no legs & call her bad names & throw stuff around (the parents always used to find her toys in the morning moved around) & they were sure their daughter was mentally ill & they started to dope her with drugs & take her to doctors etc.

One day there was a play at the local school & like nice parents they turned up to see this kid dressed as a sheep or some shit like that, anyway at the end of the play the kids all lined up for a photo & this kid was having a proper fit, balling her eyes out etc & the parents were so shamed of their kid. When they got home after taking a few snaps their daughter was at the far right hand side of the lineup, to the far left is an image of a girl that is a weird grey colour floating in the air with no fucking legs, she has black eyes.

Now I've seen some weird shit in my time but that blew my mind, upon viewing this image the parents decided the kid wasn't mad & they moved house.....go figure folks.
Yeah in this photo it had two human ghosts in old fashion clothing mabye from the 50s? a man and women but old looking but their faces were facing away but then standing behind us is this animal/human spirit floating in mid air clearly defined human face but where hair is suppose to be is like the head of dog with red eyes and pointy ears like a jackal. In some cultures this is seen as a omen of death the same year my great grand mother who lived in the area died.

I once took a photo in this crazy nature area with massive old growth trees and we were on a bridge over a waterfall. My ex and I were feeling like we were being watched, but we were taking photos of the scenery. When I got them back, in one of them right across the chasm, staring at us, was this hulking humanoid figure, very clear in its shape. That would have been weird enough, but you could see the trees and plants behind it, because it was transparent. I don't know how to explain that one, I still have the photo somewhere.

I once took a photo in this crazy nature area with massive old growth trees and we were on a bridge over a waterfall. My ex and I were feeling like we were being watched, but we were taking photos of the scenery. When I got them back, in one of them right across the chasm, staring at us, was this hulking humanoid figure, very clear in its shape. That would have been weird enough, but you could see the trees and plants behind it, because it was transparent. I don't know how to explain that one, I still have the photo somewhere.
That is like my photo the humanoid figures are transparent and you see the trees and plants behind it. This place was at the oldest tree in the country containing the god of the forest in the culture. I believe spirits can only exist in certain energy fields on earth and something about very old nature untouched by humans is where they can reside.

yas my dear, spirits do exist. I can feel the wave of purple sand in my stomach from my fries this wit some grilled cheese, salad, a big ice cream ( vanilla/choco/raspberry) and some finished beers and am gonna start this wine soon

no u will not recieve

then light up this j and enjoy the coffee

i can feel the another realm already

ty

yas my dear, spirits do exist. I can feel the wave of purple sand in my stomach from my fries this wit some grilled cheese, salad, a big ice cream ( vanilla/choco/raspberry) and some finished beers and am gonna start this wine soon

no u will not recieve

then light up this j and enjoy the coffee

i can feel the another realm already

ty

You're gonna have the spirit of diarrhea moving through you soon enough.

I've never been a believer in anything paranormal till my nephew moved in with me when he was about 3.

sat in the living room and day, he randomly gets up walks to the corner of the room and offer some of his yogurt 'to the thing looking at him'. We laughed it off and all was forgotten about.
A couple of days later me and mums are watching the TV. Just a few moments after we had both complained of feeling uncomfortable like we were being watched my nephew comes home with his mum and walks in the room and immediately looks frightened and shouts no at the same corner of the room and goes and hides under the stairs with the dog, Once we calmed him down we asked why he shouted 'No' in the living room and he said 'the thing keeps trying to take my stuff'. Needless to say this freaked us the fuck out, so we grabbed our coats and went out for a walk. (I didn't even stop to grab any drugs)
Later when we came we stopped to speak to the next door neighbour out the front and he said that our house phone had been ringing continuously since we left, my mums slightly deaf so the phone is very loud and has the most annoying ringer) we get in and check the caller ID. No missed calls, Dial 1471 it says our last call was yesterday. WTF !!!!

This happened 2 or 3 more times and stopped around the around of 6.

well one night after one of my daily cannabis bong sessions, i was laying in bed and heard a very evil laugh in my room.
It was a small room and i had no TV or electronics on at the time.. it sounded deep and very creepy like bowser from super mario 64

i layed completely still trying to figure out if i would hear something again, but never did countless days and bong sessions after.

She can laugh if she wants, not much makes me smile & laugh at people when it one day happens to them & their belief system falls apart round their ears

Maybe one day you'll understand what Nietzsche is getting at with some hope............."And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

she can laugh.. how da fuck should not fuckin laugh, a sane person would do this. All those paranormal experiences are based on trauma events, its scientifically proved, i shit you not

look dude i wish the same thing, i wish there was an afterlife and shit like this

but too much imagination sometimes..

Well if I vanish just to let you lot know as I really think this part of BL when on form is the best of the forum I've been burned.
Went into the woods on Monday night where there is a cross road part & "did my thing" it was well into the early hours of the morning but I did see some activity, turns out some people that live close by get really upset at freedom of religious expression & I was given a message shall we say to fucking pack it in or else by a guy I'd not want to get into a fight with, he was quite upset over it.

Oh well..........

^I haven't followed, what is "doing your thing"?

It sounded like some sort of 'occult' thing. I used to be involved in a bit of that stuff, hence my question. Not intending to pry, I was just vaguely curious.

It sounded like some sort of 'occult' thing. I used to be involved in a bit of that stuff, hence my question. Not intending to pry, I was just vaguely curious.

Yes it was "some sort of occult thing" as that is what I do.

I used to be involved in a bit of that stuff
If memory serves me right you are OTO linked right? I'll not go into those lot but I have my own views upon them, the only group I'd take notice of is the IOT myself but a lot of ex members seem very upset with them when they leave. Personally I have my own hybird system that is a mix of classic English witchcraft, Brujeria, a few concepts from the ONA / O9A, West African Vodun & Catholic folk saint worship I'm also taking an interst in Santería of late.

The O9A concept of The Greyling Owl is really ringing all my bells of late too, I'm looking deeply into this concept over the last few days, that stuff hit me like a brick when I learned of it & I can see it being of use to me in my life so why not use it?

"The Greyling Owl deals with a type of 'hidden sinister sorcery' that
owes little or nothing to what has become accepted as 'the Western
occult tradition', satanic or otherwise, with its demons, its invocations
and evocations, its rituals, and people dressing up in robes. Instead, it
concerns someone being manipulated, brought into a position of
influence, without even knowing or suspecting there is an occult
aspect; someone - in modern parlance - being 'groomed' to at some
future time use that influence for a sinister purpose as directed by the
person or persons to whom he is now indebted.

More at.......

The so called leader & founder (according to a lot of rabble online D.M.) used to live not that far from where I do, I'm quite sure I must have come across several members but they never let folks know, I always wonder when people are reported missing etc round here "Oh well these goes more ophers, what a crying shame"

Last edited:
Life without imagination would be meaningless. Only way to the theatre aka afterlife, its through music or to do something that will keep you in history.