View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Let's talk microdots

Codythegasmaskkid

Greenlighter
Does anybody have any info on making microdots? Sources for tek on making them? Personal experience from making them? Please help as this is a great ambition of mine!

Why not just lay it on blotter?
Far easier and you're more likely to be accurate.
Something about pressing LSD into a pill given it's very very high potency seems wrong to me, especially when done by an amateur.
Also good luck finding a pill press

I recall tiny - [ about 2mm ] - gelatine [ ? ] brown dots of awesome quality and potency around 1972 - [ likely made by R. Kemp , a principle victim of Operation Julie ] . Also grey , pink , and black dots ; cones , domes , clearlight , blue gelatine [ ? ] pyramids , etc ...
It all vanished after Julie , and blotter began appearing .

But the " English brown dots " were unbelievable , and many made it to Melbourne , Australia . =D They looked like tiny square bits of chopped photograph negative , between cellotape . [ wish I still had some left ....]

Last edited:
I had fantasies that both Al & LSz might appear on microdots! I've never even seen one.

By all accounts, the Julie crew were producing so much LSD that they could afford to experiment with various ways of producing doses even if it meant effectively poring the stuff away if something went wrong. Leaf describes in the book how the pigs that rolled up their carpet in Seymour Road starting tripping in a pub nearby a few hours later & wasn't surprised to hear it. They'd been warned that a huge amount of LSD had soaked into the rug during a spill amounting to millions upon millions of doses. Probably a litre of liquid or something =D

One of those pigs gave his work up, apparently, & became a hippy, after his epic trip. It's also described how, after realising that had been heavilly dosed, they made their way back to Kingston nick, laughing & joking, obviously on top form after busting a buncha hippies & tripping on their shit. Back at the nick however, they were locked in a room & examined & a hospital trip for them was discussed, the fear set in to such an extent that they escaped through a window, & as far as anyone knows, had a great night from then on.

like black or orange barrells ? :)...Ive been interested in this form of them for awhile.Supposedly it really helps
keep the potency from degrading.Would be good for long term storage i'd suppose..Maby someday..onecan only wish.

The " Blue Pyramids " were a remarkable creation : !0 x 10 translucent hard gelatine [ ? ] pyramids , about 1 mm or less thick and 1/4 inch square . Fitted together in stacks like egg trays ... The showed up about 1980 - long after Julie ... ; aka " blue clear light " . They were much larger than the aptly named micro dots ...[ also heard of them in green and purple , but I only encountered them in blue .... just not strong enough compared to earlier offerings before Julie ...]

^^ We also got 4-way orange barrels - [ " sunshine " ] in Oz in the early 1970s , and lots of " windowpane " " clear light " tabs . But the brown dots in cellotape were the best of all the many types that appeared where I lived .

Many of the tabs appeared to be made from the same material as medicinal capsules - gelatine [ ??? ]

[ according to the Julie book written by the cop in charge many of the tabs were made from starch - probably the cones , domes , wedges , etc , that were around at the time ...]

A friend of mine has showed me microdots he has seen available on the darknet. They are still around no need to waste massive amounts of LSD trying to make a microdot for novelty

I bought some micro dots about 2 years ago from a guy in Melbourne. They were really weak, needed about 3 to have a mild trip.

ive never seen microdots, around here its usually a small piece of what looks like a gelatin material. However i think blotters are the best

gelatin doses are great, but blotter is best for storage and transportation

One red star microdot gave me one of the strongest acid trips I ever had! They seemed to vary a lot in dosage, but the ones I had were very potent!
Oh, they were such pretty little stars

Last edited:
I know of at least one reputable vendor who was offering al-lad and lsz microdots, blue and purple moons and stars, 2-4mm or so. Might of been me, but I wasn't impressed like I almost always am by that vendor.
Back in the 90s there were a fair amount of lsd microdots around seattle, mostly orange, red, and black little things that were dosed stronger than blotter most of the time.

I know of at least one reputable vendor who was offering al-lad and lsz microdots, blue and purple moons and stars, 2-4mm or so. Might of been me, but I wasn't impressed like I almost always am by that vendor.
Back in the 90s there were a fair amount of lsd microdots around seattle, mostly orange, red, and black little things that were dosed stronger than blotter most of the time.

possibly made in the silo from the great Pickard... too bad...:\