View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Let's talk lsd and movies!

Wu-tang killa beez

Greenlighter
So the other weekend 3 tabs later of what I believe to be 100ug + each, although I am not very experienced my mind and body did feel pretty well seperated (not sure how else id describe it) then watched the first Alice in wonderland movie on blue ray with surround sound which happens to be one of my favourites. At times I did find it pretty difficult to watch because that is one twisted movie and also the visuals were insane the movie even played on the walls around the tv. Another weekend 2 tabs later i watched mr right and it was funny as shit. I really really enjoyed this experience so another weekend we will try building a fort (childish right) so we have a small room with white walls and a tv upfront to experiment with visuals and movies some more.
So does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
What are your favourite movies to watch on lsd?
What are your favourite video games to play?
And what is your preferred dosage to do these things?
Add and expand anything you like
Cheers.

I only play videogames or watch movies while under low doses (1-3 blotters for me). Favourite game while tripping: Skyrim, the Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. Favourite movies would be Watchman and Wall-E while om psychedelics.

I only took acid one time but when I did, we watched Archer for nine hours. But I had a good/bad trip, I kept getting tunnel vision and felt separated from my body and euphoric, but I also had a pounding headache because I hadn't eaten or drank much that day. I probably won't try acid again, but I bet if I did I'd be able to enjoy it better now that I have an idea of how it feels.

Last time that I tripped on LSD and AL-LAD -1 tab each, I chilled in my house and watched the new speed racer! Great movie to watch while tripping the colors in the movie are unreal and the movie has some funny parts, I wasn't really paying attention to the story at all Haha but great visual candy!! Oh yea! Get a laser pointer! It's cool when you can write your name in lights on your wall!! Planet earth is great! Interstellar is a great one to watch on 1-2 tabs, really gets you thinking about stuff and all the space shots are dope!

Black mirror and the Twilight Zone are fantastic stretching your imagination kinda shows. As far as films I like indie drama-comedies or drug/crime thrillers, I hate Hollywood movies on LSD, but cheesy big name schlock is great on like PCP or MxE.

Last edited:
One of my favorite parts of tripping is when the screen stretches across my whole vision and sometimes I lose my sense of self and feel like I'm in the story with them.
Favorite to watch: ponyo, adventure time, or just recordings of jam bands.
Good games (I usually don't play and just run around giggling): witcher 3, wow, lol, and def animal crossing 3ds.

Yeah I'm also a fan of the big open world games guess there a bit easier when trippen as well. I'm picking up the revamped skyrim today so that should be fun as shit.

I did have to watch the first 30 mins lf alice in wonderland like 4 times until i decided im never going to understand it and to just go with it then it become easier to watch haha! Will definitely be giving planet earth a go although i did delete my netflix subscription it gets old super fast

That screen stretching and being inside the movie is what we got a taste of and are building a small white room to find again glad im not the only one haha

Not a movie but cartoons you grew up watching are the BEST on acid. It's like you get to watch them for the first time ever, all over again.

But for movies, Enter the Void will blow your mind visually.

Yeah Enter the Void has some sick visuals, but from the overall atmosphere I don't think it's that suited for tripping. Way too dark and disturbing, at least for me. It's a great film though!

^depends what you're on and what you're comfortable with, I guess. I'd never watch it on shrooms (too emotional for me) but loved it on acid! I bet it's also great on dissociatives, probably even better.

This is is a kids movie, but... Good Burger. Lighthearted and really funny, especially when you're tripping.

Not a movie but cartoons you grew up watching are the BEST on acid. It's like you get to watch them for the first time ever, all over again.

But for movies, Enter the Void will blow your mind visually.

bugs bunny and daffy duck are hilarious

Also if you like anime I highly recommend all of puella magi madoka magica on a low dose

Dudes and duddets, the movie Apocalypto, while on like a good 2, 80-100ug tabs.

Ooooft.
Seriously, that movie.

If you can handle some fucked shit, watch Valhalla rising. Tripping. Thats an intense movie.

If you dont want serious stuff, watch kung fury or harold and kumar go to white castle, while tripping.

Ive done all of the above and more, these in my opinion hit the hardest. Keeping you gripped to the screen even when your thought patterns are looping every 15 seconds.
My opinion though some people might like shrek while tripping, ide imagine that would be hilarious xD

This Saturday my mate and I did LSD, he did ~135ug as it was his first time I did twice what he did as I got some experience. Once the peak subsided a little we watched Star Trek Beyond. The perfect timing of my trippy light merged with colours on the TV and made it look like the TV wasn't 50 inch but like the whole wall was the TV. It was breath taking.

Video games. I play Fallout 4 as a serial killer. CHosen weapon is a baseball bat :)

Movies? Well, there's a whole lot of good horror movies that I grooved on while tripping.

A couple of good humour/horror films to watch are Army of Darkness and Shaun of the Dead. If you want some darker horror movies, I'm partial to Dawn of the Dead 78 or the original black and white Twilight Zones'. The very first episode 'Where is Everybody' is completely surreal while on acid - about an astronaut brought back to earth after suffering sensory deprivation for an extended period.

If you're looking for a weird acid film, A Field in England is another good one; but it is dark and twisted and can take you in unusual directions.

Tom

(I haven't dropped acid in about a half year and probably won't for a while because I'm pretty sure I abused it)