Let's Play a FUN Guessing Game!

flux

Bluelighter
From talking to a few Bluelighters (mostly in the chatroom), I've discovered that there's a little confusion about my gender among you fine, but veryvery confused people. Here goes:
I'M A GIRL!
Woohoo! Yes, flux is 100% female. Just thought y'all should know, as I've been getting a lot of comments like "What???? I thought you were a guy! Woah...."
So now you know. Use this information wisely. Spread the word, let the good people know! Amen.
Kisses,
flux
P.S. Perhaps I should change my name to something more feminine? "Fluxette" was suggested....
wink.gif
wink.gif

Sorry Flux,
but as cool as I know you really are, I found nothing fun about this guessing game.
Love always,
The Doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Dammmmmmnn I wanted to play a game. Well fine then.Im taking my toys and going home.
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

I like the name too. I thought it was always a females name. My real name is "Ashley". I dont use it too often on the internet because most people think I'm a girl, but I think "Orbit" sounds a bit more like a male. Evidently my parents didn't take in consideration that I would be on the net when I was older.

flux,
I KNEW YOU WERE A GIRL!!! YAY! GO ME!!!
Wanna know how I figured it out? Do you?
Cuz in your signature, you have xoxo..
smile.gif
Not that a guy couldn't do that, but it is most likely going to be a lady
smile.gif
I'm so clever! And now that we have that cleared away...
I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY A GUESSING GAME!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

I knew flux was female because I've been stalking her for about 2 years now. BTW, I love your underwear drawer...*wink wink nudge nudge*
...sorry, had to take a moment to collect myself...
Hey flux, your guessing game sucked (no offense, baby...you KNOW I love you
wink.gif
). How 'bout we play one of mine? It's called "Is Mr. Sticky naked right now? And is he typing with one hand or two?"
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

My guess is "Yes...and typing one-handed". Am I right? What do I win? Hehehe
wink.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Trick question! I wear crotchless undies and I type with my nose...gotta keep both hands free...you never know what may "pop up."
But since you were such a good sport, you do get a consolation prize: you have your choice...my dirty socks and a half eaten banana-nut muffin, or my half eaten socks and a dirty banana-nut muffin.
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Well I'm sorry if you guys didn't like my game! Come up with one yerself is mine sux soooo much! :p And I never meant to imply that I actually HAD a fun game, I was merely suggesting that it would be nice to play one
wink.gif
By the way, Mr. Sticky, I've been lookingfor those crotchless undies since the last time I caught you snooping around my bureau! I was wondering where they went. Can I have them back now....? Well, actually, err....you can keep them.
wink.gif
------------------
xoxo
flux

Well I'm sorry if you guys didn't like my game! Come up with one yerself is mine sux soooo much! :p And I never meant to imply that I actually HAD a fun game, I was merely suggesting that it would be nice to play one
wink.gif
By the way, Mr. Sticky, I've been lookingfor those crotchless undies since the last time I caught you snooping around my bureau! I was wondering where they went. Can I have them back now....? Well, actually, err....you can keep them.
wink.gif
------------------
xoxo
flux