Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Let's chit chat ! (on 3-mmc)

meprobamatedowned

Bluelighter
Heyyyyy
i don't know if it's the right section for this kind of stuff but i just wanted to talk a bit to you all :) I'm a new member i'd like to get to know you better !
I'm so high on 3-mmc ... i thought the magic was gone until i tried rectal administration haha
anywayyy hit me up, i'm friendly, and supportive and sometimes boring but overall a nice guy <3

How is it compared to mephedrone (4-MMC)

Also, how similar is it compared to MDMA, since 3-MMC is more dopaminergic whereas MDMA is known for it's serotonergic properties.

I'm so jelly Meprob but I have some coming in a week or so. And lucky me I have some Norflurazepam stashed for when I have to fly down from my bender. Only got a gram cuz it is pretty bad for you. But do I love me some Mephedrone or 3-MMC, it's more stimulating than 4-MMC was but that being said it's still very euphoric and and empathogenic. I really liked some batches of clean product I had in the past. Hope what's on way brings back those good memories.

How is it compared to mephedrone (4-MMC)

Also, how similar is it compared to MDMA, since 3-MMC is more dopaminergic whereas MDMA is known for it's serotonergic properties.
I would say (still havent slept) that it is very close to MDMA if you dose high enough (for me 100-120mg orally)
I don't like snorting it aand i havent had much 4-mmc to compare but reports say they are pretty similar, in my experience i prefer 3-mmc.
It's a mix between the two i guess, but the dose and the ROA really change everything about the experience

I would say (still havent slept) that it is very close to MDMA if you dose high enough (for me 100-120mg orally)
I don't like snorting it aand i havent had much 4-mmc to compare but reports say they are pretty similar, in my experience i prefer 3-mmc.
It's a mix between the two i guess, but the dose and the ROA really change everything about the experience
I agree about the ROA!! I've only done 4-MMC but can attest that it's like doing two differing drugs when you compare oral vs nasal consumption. I used to like to eat 300-500mgs of 4-MMC and snort a 75-150mg line to kick it off.

In a way I'd like to try it but then I remember 4-MMC already having weird side-effects (Purple knees and other weird stuff people got) which makes me think with 3-MMC being even more stimulatory it will be worse. Wish Methylone was still around, damn that drug was nice.

Yeah 4 or 3-methylephedrine as a primary metabolite sucks for your health. Especially consuming multiple grams a day and shit.

Wuts good brother im on about 550mgs right now myself and feel incredible. Actually just plugged 133mgs twenty mins ago and I feel it kicking in now, what a lovely euphoria inducing compound we have been blessed with the opportunity to indulge in. Makes me wanna talk and type like a mad man, feels so good to express myself, the words just flow across the screen as fast as my mind can formulate my feelings into messages...gotta love drugs right.

Have two capsules left im going to be taking orally but im gonna wait awhile cuz right now im golden and don't wanna overdue it.

Wuts good brother im on about 550mgs right now myself and feel incredible. Actually just plugged 133mgs twenty mins ago and I feel it kicking in now, what a lovely euphoria inducing compound we have been blessed with the opportunity to indulge in. Makes me wanna talk and type like a mad man, feels so good to express myself, the words just flow across the screen as fast as my mind can formulate my feelings into messages...gotta love drugs right.
woow brother <3 i'm dosing low so i don't have too much of a comedown...
Yes ! express yourself ! This is why i like empathogens hahah how are you now ?

Here's the one gram 3-MMC when first dumped out 🤭

received-307025954293791.jpg

Also got these compounds to indulge myself with during the coming months, have done trials so far
20210510-215942.jpg

5 grams of aMT
1 gram of Methylallyescaline
1 gram DMXE
1 gram 3-MeO-PCE

Just took the Norflurazepam 10-12mgs orally and sniffed the last 240mgs of 3-MMC about ten minutes ago. This is a very longacting benzo so it may take a little bit for it to kick. Going to take some 3-MeO-PCE as well after I do a little more research I never mixed it with an empathogen before. I definitely can't do the DMXE until next Saturday, and that day/night I'm going to mix it with intranasal DPT and reach out/within and embrace the love within us all the ties us together. Sort of crashing right now but im not gonna have to cope with that for much longer.

If they try and do mouth swap imma keep the corner of a sandwich bag in my mouth and cover the swab up with the baggie. Have a wonderful new connects for Ketamine, 25b-NBOH, 25e-NBOH, 2F-DCK, 3-FPM, 2-FMA, NEP, a-PHP, Etizolam, O-DSMT, and 2C-B im stoked on that is domestic by the way, don't mind paying a little more for that option as it's pretty much sure thing it will arrive. Some is dark net some is clear thankfully I have the best friends a man can ask for that help me out on the technological component to this whole circus.

Just took the Norflurazepam 10-12mgs orally and sniffed the last 240mgs of 3-MMC about ten minutes ago. This is a very longacting benzo so it may take a little bit for it to kick. Going to take some 3-MeO-PCE as well after I do a little more research I never mixed it with an empathogen before. I definitely can't do the DMXE until next Saturday, and that day/night I'm going to mix it with intranasal DPT and reach out/within and embrace the love within us all the ties us together. Sort of crashing right now but im not gonna have to cope with that for much longer.

If they try and do mouth swap imma keep the corner of a sandwich bag in my mouth and cover the swab up with the baggie. Have a wonderful new connects for Ketamine, 25b-NBOH, 25e-NBOH, 2F-DCK, 3-FPM, 2-FMA, NEP, a-PHP, Etizolam, O-DSMT, and 2C-B im stoked on that is domestic by the way, don't mind paying a little more for that option as it's pretty much sure thing it will arrive. Some is dark net some is clear thankfully I have the best friends a man can ask for that help me out on the technological component to this whole circus.
I only did about half a gram this night !
I have some diclazepam as well but i prefer norflurazepam so much .... Diclazepam just puts me in a fog, and it accumulates through the days it's not my thing.... feels dumb lol

Why do you feel the need to do more drugs though ?

How is that norflurazepam? I don't recall flurazepam being special however i took it nightly for a few years

Anyone else up rolling? I had four good mdma pills tonight and 12g of fresh shrooms (1.2g dry equivalent). I've been feeling fairly social. Reading through threads in PD all night! Let's chat! How are you?