• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc lethal dose of carisoprodol?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Good morning, 2 days ago I took approximately 2500 from SOMA. I'm on tramadol WD (again, yes) my anxiety and depression get worse every time I'm on WD again. This time, I didn't want to kill myself, but I can't stand many things that are happening around me anymore. Anyway, that day I was also taking Valium, I was calm and "fun" the last memory I have of that state was taking Yerba Mate while listening to music, at one point I took another Valium and I had a blackout. My mother woke me up as best she could and i had thrown up all my shirt, they took me to the emergency room. My mother said I was having a seizure, I had taken more than 50mg of valium that day, the seizure seemed strange but probable. Is there a known lethal dose of soma? I ask this not to try to kill myself, I do not know if I will continue taking carisoprodol, but my anxiety is too bad, the soma calms my depression and anxiety making me feel anything, I do not get this with other drugs besides alcohol. If I had not been sitting in the chair of my computer maybe the story would be different and I would have choked on my vomit. I'm scared of do this stupid things and never waking up again. But it's so hard, sometimes the pain outweighs anything of value.

I see that everything is getting worse and worse. My mother hid the rest of the pills. If I am inactive for more than 2 months here, you can imagine any situation. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ...
Love <3

The seizure could have been from the large dose carisoprodol. High dose carisoprodol overdose will eventually progress from seizure to cardiac arrest.

A fatal dose is probably pretty variable, and will depend on what other drugs you're taking at the time along predisposition to seizures, underlying heart conditions, age, general health etc.

Though I have a guesstimate on the average lethal dose for a healthy adult I'd rather not post, "hey, here is the dose of carisoprodol that will probably kill most adults" as I see no good coming of it. The danger being people might mistake it as license for taking recklessly high doses under the assumption that they aren't lethal doses so they're safe to take, or that it will provide guidance to someone attempting a suicide.

(I will leave the thread open however to allow for general support from others, but lethal dose estimations shouldn't be included.)

Me and my buddy took probably five or six Pain-O-Soma 500's over the course of the night and we were fine. I do however, believe that they are underdosed. That might just be my tolerance speaking to gaba actors.

Be careful with soma it turns into meprobamate which causes the dependence and euphoria. I was scripted straight meprobamate (Equanil) 400mg and they were very barbiturate like and much stronger/long acting than soma.

Be careful with soma it turns into meprobamate which causes the dependence and euphoria. I was scripted straight meprobamate (Equanil) 400mg and they were very barbiturate like and much stronger/long acting than soma.
Yeah me and my buddy tried again and both of us took 1500mg at once and holy shit it hit like a truck. I bought 200 Carisoprodol back in March and I'm probably down to 60ish. Maybe more maybe less. Been going down the bromazolam rabbit hole. Waiting for my Tapentadol to come in.

They are nice, they're like barbiturates in so many ways, just very physical and lots of body load at high doses, I'm talking 1000mg which is pretty high and WILL get someone hammered if they have no tolerance. 500mg is a good starting dose. 1000mg might be a bit too hard if you're not used to GABAergics.