• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Let’s talk about our love for crack!

Crackenthusiast

Bluelighter
Hi everyone! I read the rules and believe this post is okay. I’m an enthusiast of crack. I enjoy recreationally and don’t have expectations of quitting. Is there a place for me and others to discuss our enjoyment of and continued use?
Thank you ☺️

I am also a fan of crack! I havent used any for a year or 2 but Ive got this rock sitting in my closet that a dealer recently gave me for free. Hip hip hooray for crack!

I am also a fan of crack! I havent used any for a year or 2 but Ive got this rock sitting in my closet that a dealer recently gave me for free. Hip hip hooray for crack!
Wait. Hold up. You have a rock sitting in your closet??!! And it’s been there 2 years ? Wow. May I ask what you’re waiting for?

Wait. Hold up. You have a rock sitting in your closet??!! And it’s been there 2 years ? Wow. May I ask what you’re waiting for?
Well Ive used it now and Id just like to report that...only the first hit is worth it. Also pretty bad for the lungs

Hi everyone! I read the rules and believe this post is okay. I’m an enthusiast of crack. I enjoy recreationally and don’t have expectations of quitting. Is there a place for me and others to discuss our enjoyment of and continued use?
Thank you ☺️
Well if that's the case then enjoy it while you can my friend, because as sure as eggs are eggs it won't be for long and your present enthusiasm will turn into someting very, very different

Yeah, I do like crack but it destroys my income. It's difficult for me to control my use.

I know this is in drug culture, but anyone reading this thinking crack is all fun and games, please realise it has destroyed many lives. In fact the majority of frequent users are in abject misery in my experience.

Sorry to be a party pooper, I just feel like I needed at add balance.

For me "whhoo, crack is great!" for the first 3-4 days after payday, then I'm eating baked beans on toast and struggling mentally and financially for the rest of the month.

I’ve also got crack sitting away that I’ve had maybe 8mos now. It sits there for a reason, very quick to diminishing returns. First one is lovely then the fiend makes it not fun, I find it hard to find time anymore to ride those kind of rides. It does work Buccal though, so I do that on the rare occasion.

-GC

You don't quit crack...that shit quits you.

Omg I had a 3 year run with crack but as a downers person I was always mixing it with opioids and benzos and I felt like I was going to die everytime amd one day I just stopped and never did it again and continued on with my opioid and psychedelic and Molly addiction

Even for not being a stim guy i admit crack is the #1 rush of all drugs hands down.

You don't quit crack...that shit quits you.

Omg I had a 3 year run with crack but as a downers person I was always mixing it with opioids and benzos and I felt like I was going to die everytime amd one day I just stopped and never did it again and continued on with my opioid and psychedelic and Molly addiction

Even for not being a stim guy i admit crack is the #1 rush of all drugs hands down.
So the title of this thread is “Let’s talk about our love for crack!” and maybe one or two responses are actually in reference to that title. Take it from someone who has been in treatment over 30 times, so I do not need to explain anything before, during and after all of those trips to rehab. We KNOW the shit is bad. We KNOW drugs in general are bad, or at least I do. However, I CHOOSE my own life path. This forum is for people who are looking to relate to someone, to hear some interesting stories or to chat with someone new who has similar experiences. Please let people live their lives ...not everyone has that luxury in this game.

So the title of this thread is “Let’s talk about our love for crack!” and maybe one or two responses are actually in reference to that title. Take it from someone who has been in treatment over 30 times, so I do not need to explain anything before, during and after all of those trips to rehab. We KNOW the shit is bad. We KNOW drugs in general are bad, or at least I do. However, I CHOOSE my own life path. This forum is for people who are looking to relate to someone, to hear some interesting stories or to chat with someone new who has similar experiences. Please let people live their lives ...not everyone has that luxury in this game.
I talked about my love for crack i said it was the #1 rush of all drugs.

I think thats pretty high praise to give drug.

Sorry for saying I felt bad mixing it with downers

Last edited:
I also love basecoke, its the best high I ever got...

However, I was severely addicted to coke for about 30 yrs, then I was able to fully quit for two yrs and now since about 6 months or so Im able to control my use, for which I am infinitely happy...