Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

less speed bombs about ?

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
anyone else notice that there are less speed and K bombs about lately?
Ive noticed, in melb, there appears to have been a change.
a couple of years ago many bikkies on the market were speed and often K or both. if you got an E and it were an E it was generally, i suspect, MDMA.
At the moment many pills that are ciculating are reported as being MDA. Has this possibly replaced the speed bomb, this user says "hope so. i quite enjoy the MDA cookies, where as i never goy anything but headaches from speed biskit."
maybe the market has matured, been educated a little... thanx BL.

OR... maybe your connections drug wise have become better and you're now getting good old MDMA? That is what I think has happened to me, cause up here in Sydney, there are still shitloads of speedbombs around, but I can count on getting MDMA whenever I damn well please.

yeah, i know what you mean... however, i have always been set up for the goods! its more the reports on pillreports that has alerted me to the change.

Im with fetish jester.... there is still heaps of crap going around but I dont put up with it any more... :)

nah mate, they're are just as many about as what there as always been!!!
i find pill report a pretty unreliable site anyway, considering most of the mdma pills i pick up are hardly ever on there.
and if i do want k or speed bombs, i just go out and get em!
maybe not as many people are posting about k and speed bombs!
Just remember, there are always people wanting to make a quick buck, so there will always be k and speed bombs out there!!!

Nah I agree with him. There is not half as much shit going around as there use to be (2 years ago). Even people who have just started I hear are getting onto pretty good stuff. I think alot more people are educated about it now....thanks to sites like this and word of mouth.
[ 29 January 2003: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

And I think the market is changing. In places like Perth and Tassie you pretty much grab whatever you can get your hands on, but in places like Sydney and Melb is more of a buyers market. If someone sells me a dud or some dodgy gear I never go back to them, so it's in their interests to get the best they can.

What seems to happen in Perth is that if MDMA or MDA pills are in town, there's usually a shitload of them... whereas there will only be a small amount of Ks or Speed bombs. That's obviously because dealers know they will only get away with selling so many speed bombs and Ks before people catch on...
I would agree that there are less speed and Ks out there. Last year I've seen only a couple Speed bombs, one K and one 2C-B which could have been something else too because it made people sick (white 555). And I don't have any special contacts and lucky to buy a pill for less then standard Perth price.

is this increase in mda pills due to.
1. user knowledge, ie. people can define content better.
2. availabilty of ingredients.
3. importers from the usa eneterring the market.
4. spgeddi your just imagining it.
5. other?

In perth lately there seems to be a few speed bombs around, Brown CU, Green gatecrashers, Crowns/rolex's
I would have to agree with you Runner that once word gets around that certain pills are shit in perth they are avoided like the plague and NO ONE will buy them except in a club when they are desperate and dont know anyone.
I have noticed on events like new years eve and others there is usually a proliferation of shit around, seems all the pills of the last year that were crap suddenly come out. Or when there is a drought you get more speed pills appearing and as soon as a pill with a MDXX substance comes out even if its only mediocre every1 raves about them.
my 2 cents
(hell i'm a big person, so its my 5 cents;&gt ;)

Yep I agree with the calls about Perth.
A good example was those 555s Runner mentioned. They were around for fucking *ages*... it was just that noone wanted them and they only came out when there was a drought. Then they always popped back up.