Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Less really is more

badrobot114

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I want to echo the notion that less is more with MDMA. Yesterday I took 110mg of tested MDMA from a batch i've already used in the past. The MDMA itself is very clean and potent, very long lasting as well. Gave me a good 6-7 hours roll after taking a booster of 60mg.

Anyway, I took this batch on several occasions in doses of 140mg, 130mg and 125mg(these are doses for the initial dose of course) and this time I noted that the intensity of the peak was exactly the same as with the higher doses with the only difference being a slower, more steady come up without the usual blow up. If anything, I noted that the empathic effect was much more pronounced this time than previous experiences(which was surprising considering this was my 10th roll).

Keep your doses low people. This goes to show it's all about the amount of Serotonin your brain has available, taking more isn't going to magically increase it.

I can't agree more on that! My sweet spot is 100-120mg. More than that will not necessarily be better, but it will probably make me remember only flashes of the experience (not necessarily bad heheh), increase the side-effects a lot, and worsen the comedown.
IMO, there are no benefits for taking 200mg+ doses, unless you weight like 120kg...

This "rule" makes me wish I didn't enjoy the intensity of the come-up and other particular effects that increase with higher dosages :( The one time 200mg had me seeing sound on the come up was AMAZING, it's a shame I know I'm unlikely to repeat that experience without over the top preparation leading up to the roll, or by increasing my dosage above 200mg (which I'm smart enough not to do lol).

Waaaaaaa

I like taking 400 mgs and it's like your seeing everything through a TV screen that has static
Does anybody else get that from taking too much MDMA I find its really weird but fun your just in your own little world

Aside from that being WAY too high of a dose (even I wouldn't do it, lol)....I can only imagine it would be a pretty damn good roll, particularly if you like overwhelming come-ups....but please don't do that bro, it's not worth it. If you want that kind of headfuck, just eat 5g dried cubensis :p at least then you aren't frying your brain

400mg is a lot... I've had similar experiences with doses above 200mg at once. But a "real" psychedelic like mushrooms or lsd is way better for these kinds of experiences.

Oh, and less is indeed always more. Anything above 150 at once and the night will be over before it even began. 110-130 is perfect unless tolerance is a huuuuge problem.