• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lesions found in brains of ketamine addicts/frequent users

^I highly doubt it; K is still used in human and animal anesthesia... I'm fairly certain many of us who have had a surgery and been put under for it have been shot up with a Ketamine/benzo combo at some point. The problems seen with Ketamine are always seen in straight up abuse, not light and infrequent use.

Taking ketamine daily just doesn't sound like a good idea.....I would think that is playing with fire.....eventually your going to get burned

Can't think it would be any different with MXE.

It's a fairy new drug with no long term studies done....for all we know it could be eating holes in your frontal lobe while I type this

FWIW I did MXE 4-5 times a week for about 10 months....fast foward 2 years and I for sure have really bad short term memory problems....if I look at a string of 7 numbers I cannot remember them 10 seconds later..:.i never had that problem before

Of course that could be attributed to smoking pot for 15 years straight.
I'd say it's the pot lol, IME as a 4 year daily toker who just quit and used MXE 3-4 days a week for a couple months.

I know one thing for sure...after quitting both my mental capacity is SO improved....it's like the fog has lifted

But honestly it's hard to say what effect MXE had on me....I used it with booze weed and benzos.....every time

^Lol that's a hell of a combo. I hate mixing weed with mexxy, it makes me feel like gravitational forces are beating the shit outa my brain. Hard to explain. Suffice to say I dislike the combo.

MXE by itself has never given me any feeling of reduced mental capacity; however, when mixed with other drugs, it has.