Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Legitimacy of pill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalex

Greenlighter
i feel like this is a really stupid question but I just got a pink prsche pill and I've seen pictures before they are like really pink but this thing is almost all white with one pink spot I assume this means nothing but I'm always extra sketched with these pills

It's not a stupid question at all - if the pill you have received does not look like the pill that you were expecting then this should be your first warning.

You should be testing your pills with a testing kit (links in the six simple rules of MDMA in the stickies) - it would be very rare for a single pill out of a batch to look different so it is safe to assume your pills is not the same as the ones you may have seen already (some pills may suffer a bit wear, chipping etc).

You also have to take into consideration 'where' you have seen them - if you look at ecstasydata.org the pills looks anything from orange to white with few specks etc

BL can't help you identify the pills properly. Buy a test kit to make sure they're legitimate and clean MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.