• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Legally Manufacturing Class A Drugs

Gardening

90sdance

Bluelighter
I remember watching an episode of Miami Vice recently (im only seeing this for the first time, great show) in which a Thai crimelord decides to establish a base of operation in the city of Miami. The crimelord, posing as a mere retiree is confronted at one stage by the police chief ? (i think) - anyway the thai man gives the police officer a nasty dressing down and explains to him that he is in fact a massive opium profiteer, yet everything hes doing is perfectly legal. So it must be legal to produce opium, cocaine, even heroin in a legal fashion ? Someone here please explain how this works.

i fail to see why you repeat yourself

do not assume that i asked about legality in the US specifically

the UK for example is the largest exporter of legal medical cocaine and heroin in the world.

I doubt that the US does not also LEGALLY manufacture cocaine and heroin (altho i may be mistaken)

I want to know how such processes occur (irrespective of country)

Last edited:
It's not allowed in most countries.mustvhave a license from ministryvof agroculture...interior works too.for gardening low thc cannabis for example.for fibres.at least here.differs from country to country

I said the legal growing of opium which would preclude it from the category you refer to

it is produced both in the US and internationally in a legal way, i am asking how

They have a deal with the DEA to do so, since opium is used legitimately for pharmaceuticals and other research.

I don't think any random dude can call up the DEA and get a permit.

In fact I believe the majority of opium grown for US companies is done so in other countries, not the US.

I think you also need a license from the United Nations or some crap.

I don't think any random dude can call up the DEA and get a permit.

I dont know if its the DEA they get the permit from. As for random dudes being excluded, doesn't your country have antitrust laws ? Again, how did the individuals who profiteer through the legal manufacture of heroin, cocaine, opium and soforth come to their arrangement ? I find it strange that there doesnt seem to be much knowledge about this here. I also find it strange that not many people are interacting with this thread (am i under some kind of partial shadow ban/censor ?). I would have thought this would stimulate interest and discussion among the userbase.

Last edited:
Again, how did the individuals who profiteer through the legal manufacture of heroin, cocaine, opium and soforth come to their arrangement ?
Probably bribe the right politicians and pay off some people.

Coca-Cola is actually still made with real coca leaf, they just strip out the cocaine first, and have a permit from the DEA to do so.

I also find it strange that not many people are interacting with this thread (am i under some kind of partial shadow ban/censor ?).
BL can be slow at times, especially in the morning (it's early AM in the US)

There is no shadow ban function here, nor would we do that to someone.

Probably bribe the right politicians and pay off some people.

Coca-Cola is actually still made with real coca leaf, they just strip out the cocaine first, and have a permit from the DEA to do so.

BL can be slow at times, especially in the morning (it's early AM in the US)

There is no shadow ban function here, nor would we do that to someone.

I dont know about bribery, but there must be allot of nepotism involved. In the UK i would imagine its largely the aristocracy. Probably allot of the same legacy networks in the US aswel, old families who have been at it a long time. Still, there must be ways for pretty much anyone to do it through commercial law.

I want to know how such processes occur (irrespective of country)

you made specific reference to miami so it's a reasonable conclusion that you were asking about the u.s.

alasdair

yes, i believe its the dea you have to get the permit from, at least shulgin got it from them.

Yes, in the U.S., to manufacture, possess, and/or sell a controlled substance, you need a DEA licence. Many chemical suppliers and pharmaceutical companies have these licences. I don't know if there is any legal opium cultivation in the U.S., but I can't imagine there is very much of it going on if any. Most of the legal opium used in the U.S. comes from India and Turkey. Other countries, such as Australia and the U.K., also have significant domestic legal opium production. I believe Canada has zero legal opium production, but don't quote me on that.

yes, australia seems to big for pharmaceutical opiate production. ive seen fields in the uk and denmark, too.

There's an easy way to sum this up.

If you're not in big business (the multi-billion dollar kind), they will arrest you for manufacture even if you somehow concoct a scheme to bypass the legal issues. They will find a way to make it illegal in court and then you are screwed. You are not one of them so they won't give it a second thought.

In case you haven't noticed, we live in a two-tier society now. If you are not part of the ruling class then you are subject to plebian law and you won't be able to skirt the rules.

Even so, I believe the ruling class also somehow control the black market as well, so if you could somehow miraculously come up with a way to give the middle finger to the DEA while manufacturing opiates, they would just get one of their thugs to take you out. They control both sides of the coin because it's all $$$.

Yes, in the U.S., to manufacture, possess, and/or sell a controlled substance, you need a DEA licence. Many chemical suppliers and pharmaceutical companies have these licences. I don't know if there is any legal opium cultivation in the U.S., but I can't imagine there is very much of it going on if any. Most of the legal opium used in the U.S. comes from India and Turkey. Other countries, such as Australia and the U.K., also have significant domestic legal opium production. I believe Canada has zero legal opium production, but don't quote me on that.
I would -Canada had zero legal opium production.There is only few countries in the world who have officially permit to cultivate poppies for opium(always without scoring) and few others allowed to cultivate only for seeds.Those legally manifacturing opii are:Australia(Tasmania),Turkey,India,Spain,France,U.K.,N.Macedonia.....possible to miss someone.Those can cultivate only for seed production-Hungary,Cheh.rep,Serbia,Austria,Germany&few others may be.

Last edited: