• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legality of Phenylethylamine.

Would PEA show a false positive for Amphetamines on the roadside drug tests for drivers?

I use some PEA containing products for working out and am worried that I would fail a roadside drug test on the way home from the gym.

Would PEA show a false positive for Amphetamines on the roadside drug tests for drivers?

I use some PEA containing products for working out and am worried that I would fail a roadside drug test on the way home from the gym.

Nope, they do 2 tests on you. The worst that could happen if by any chance it did come up as positive (which is highly unlikely) you will be banned from driving for 24h and issued a court attendance notice and when the results come back negative after the lab analysis then your cleared. This would be the worst case scenario.

The pee tests come back positive for Amp + Met... And takes one day to clear... should even be shorter given the fast elimination thanks to mao...

Then wtf is it then? LOL I dont believe one word from ur cop n paste post. "it is a natural product and does not contain a designer stimulant" ummm ok. Case closed.

Craze contained DMAA (1,3 dimethylamylamine)

It's illegal...It's a schedule 9 product...Just spoke to the TGA and Queensland drug website or some shit.

Don't order it...You will be charged with importing a S9 drug.

Yes can confirm this as spoke with them a few days ago and was surprised to find this out considering a lot of the body building supplements contain it as well as chocolate.

wow i have 500g of Beta-Phenethylamine. Shines like ice lol. I threw it in the pipe and smoked like 10mg of it.... BP/HR was up, I was definitely high but too worried about the dose o nthe packaging saying daily 1<mg and racing for my benzo/clonidine-alpha-antihypertensive/seroquel collection just cause... HEART!! CHEST BEATING.....FAST...WORRIED..

Now i'm too scared to touch the big pouch.

EDIT: I'll be binning it, noo way in hell am i having 500g of something like that.

Toilet it goes. now.

Last edited:
Yeah I had to give my pre workout away, took 2 scoops like I usually do with most pre workouts (Stupid me) and I was off my chops in the gym no joke. Got to a point where I was almost grinding my teeth. It contained phenylethylamine and a bunch of other stimulants. My energy levels were through the roof along with endurance, strength etc. Lasted 5-6 hours and couldnt get to sleep 10 hours after I took the stuff, it also killed my appetite completely and felt out of it the whole night just like when I have done a bunch of ice. My mate seems to love the stuff, takes 1 scoop only. Just a warning to everyone it is extremely potent! He takes few dif pre workouts but I ALWAYS know when he took the one with phenylethylamine hahaha, he just looks amped up and just talks and talks and talks. I got heaps of euphoria whilst on it and got incredible social with everyone at my gym lol. Like I mentioned before I cant handle any more stimulants from abusing them in the past but I could see this stuff being used recreational as well no joke! Its not long til this stuff gets banned completely IMO.

If this really happened to you with Phenethylamine, I suggest you never take amphetamines or amphetamine derivatives (Cathinones, and others)

It would probably send you into a panic attack or send you into mania....

If this really happened to you with Phenethylamine, I suggest you never take amphetamines or amphetamine derivatives (Cathinones, and others)

It would probably send you into a panic attack or send you into mania....

I've done heaps of stims over the years, loads of experience, gave pea a go this time last year expecting nothing but a hole in my pocket and guess what? It did nothing. So, desperate to try and justify the price I paid for the bag of disgusting crystals, I did a heap of research on phenylethylamine and found that I simply didn't take enough. So I tried again; took a ridiculous amount and found my new best friend, better than amphetamine :-D Everyone's different I guess. I don't like maoi, so overwhelming the oxidase is best IMHO.
Still seems to be tolerated by the authorities, actually getting cheaper to buy as well.. My case study continues, still haven't noticed any side effects from long term use (apart from awesome endurance etc), but that's for another thread ;-)

Peace out :-D

Is Phenylethylamine legal? I searched and couldn't find a clear answer whether it was or not, I want to buy some from [somewhere] but I want to know whether it falls under analogue laws or not. thanks for whoever can answer me :)
No it is not illegal. It is available everywhere including the large .com retailers. It is often sold as PEA. It is in chocolate and in your body anyway. I don't see how it could be made illegal.