• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

"Legal" RC synthetic opiods?

There are indeed others right now (...I'm not aware of any 'before'), but I won't name them here, because I don't want to inspire all those opioid addicts out there to obtain some presumably safe (and maybe legal) alternative. We are talking about some quite potent shit, that call for casualties.

As was said before: Opioids are definitively nothing to be sold as RCs. Low safety margin meets potential letality meets high addiction liability. That just calls for fatalities! Arrgh! Let me quote FnB (see p.1 of this thread):
Hope none ever make it to the RC market as they are a disaster waiting to happen. Look at the irresponsible use of mephedrone etc, then translate that to legal RC opiates - many deaths will ensue
And oh yes Sir, he's so goddamn right!

- Murphy

There are indeed others right now (...I'm not aware of any 'before'), but I won't name them here, because I don't want to inspire all those opioid addicts out there to obtain some presumably safe (and maybe legal) alternative. We are talking about some quite potent shit, that call for casualties.

I am not an opioid addict. Potent don't call for casualties. Dumb vendors and users call for casualties (see BDF/2c-b-fly thread).

High potency definitely results in casualties. It's no surprise when people OD on fentanyl (even with known, measurable doses) constantly and less frequently with heroin- which has far less sure doses.

High potency definitely results in casualties. It's no surprise when people OD on fentanyl (even with known, measurable doses) constantly and less frequently with heroin- which has far less sure doses.

You are right on that one.

Didnt someone on here sell this stuff from Denmark. a whole bunch of RC opiods in the ug range.
He was also a pedophile or something. Anyone remember that?

Kratom? Not sure if it's actually an opiate by but the high is similar to vics and perks.

I posted this in another thread, but no one will likely look at it. It is an article discussing the seizure potential of tramadol and its metabolites.

The fact that one of the enantiomers of tramadol might be particularly
potent (potency in terms of seizure potential) was not found to be the case; the (+)- and
(–)enantiomers were about equipotent to tramadol. The
fact that the M1 (aka o-desmethyltramadol) metabolite or its enantiomers might be particularly potent was also not found to be the case. M1 and
its (+)- and (–)enantiomers were less potent than tramadol

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/reprint/325/2/500.pdf

Does that mean that it is LESS potent than tramadol or just that it has LESS seizure potential than tramadol?!

Yes, less potent as seizure inducing agents...

I would still be cautious...

Personally the spasticity from tramadol at 800mg seemed somewhat benign, but can certainly be problematic for others.