• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal & Non-Controlled Stimulants not containing caffeine

I can't take Yohimbe because it's an MAOI and I take Prozac, an SSRI.

That's not to say I didn't once when I was younger, and got all speedy in the way you are talking about, I didn't know better back then but I guess things turned out alright...

I'm thinking the benzedrex might not be the smartest thing to use multiple days in a row which I'd need to.

I figure there must be SOME way to get some dexedrine or Adderall but I don't know where to look...

Is L-Tyrosine the stuff that gets coffee out of your system faster by making it metabolize faster at night?

I heard of something like that but I think it had a different name.

And have you ever actually taken Rhodiala and do you actually feel TRUE stimulation from it in a way that would make you feel more awake if really tired?

I have only so far discussed supplements that I have had personal experience with taking. I mentioned Rhodiola because it helped me immensely when I ceased a period of heavy Adderall use. Although I suppose it is more of an anti-depressant with some stimulating properties than it is a classic stimulant. I wouldn't try it if you are taking an SSRI.

L-tyrosine is an amino acid. It may be used a coffee substitute for some. You'll have to research it. It also helped me when I quit Adderall.

I think you can purchase Adrafanil online. I have never used it, but what I've read fits the description of what your looking for.

I figure there must be SOME way to get some dexedrine or Adderall but I don't know where to look...
You can quit using caffeine without using stimulants. It's best that you talk with your doctor if this is what you really want to do.

I have only so far discussed supplements that I have had personal experience with taking. I mentioned Rhodiola because it helped me immensely when I ceased a period of heavy Adderall use. Although I suppose it is more of an anti-depressant with some stimulating properties than it is a classic stimulant. I wouldn't try it if you are taking an SSRI.

L-tyrosine is an amino acid. It may be used a coffee substitute for some. You'll have to research it. It also helped me when I quit Adderall.

I think you can purchase Adrafanil online. I have never used it, but what I've read fits the description of what your looking for.

Do you know if Rhodiola, L-tyrosine and Adranfanil can be safely mixed with Prozac (an SSRI) and Klonopin?

Adrafanil is a wakefulness promoting agent. It is related to Modafanil (Provigil), a very expensive prescription medication for narcolepsy, but it is available as a nootropic online, having not become property of the pharma companies. I have read that users often prefer it to coffee and abstain from caffeine consumption when taking it. You should do some internet research on it. I'm sure there are multitudes of anecdotal testimonials as well info about its pharmacology.

Rhodiola might conflict with, or be redundant of, taking an SSRI. I think it might have a parallel to Effexor, but it is of course very mild in comparison.