• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal highs like research chemicals, good, bad or terrible idea?

Xatravunus23

Greenlighter
So currently I'm interested for anything that feels like oxycodone or any benzo thats not illegal, or hard to purchase off the streets. I came across some research chemicals online like Etizolam as a legal benzo and W-15 as an opioid.

For W-15 or other fake opioids, I'm mainly interested something that feels like percocet because of how expensive it is here where I'm from. But I'm unaware of that bad sides of it. Like is it more addictive, how deadly it is and how similar the effects are.

For the Etizolam, is it more addictive than Xanax? I was dependent on Xanax for about a year and now I'm completely clean off of it and now I want to find something to help me with my anxiety attacks. I was prescribed Xanax for a long time but I grown very tolerant to it as well as Klonopin. Now for my anxiety I use phenibut occasionally and alcohol.

I recently got into Kratom and Kava. I'm not much of a fan of Kava mainly for the terrible taste of stomach aches. I really like Kratom but it doesn't last very long and I think I'm already growing tolerant to it.

Any thoughts or experienced users?

Last edited:
In most cases a terrible idea but there's a few out there like Etizolam which are from what the majority say are safe.

Of course no clinical trails have ever been done on them so yeah.

I don't know much about any specific opiod or benzo like RCs, but in general analouges are far safer than other RCs. Analouges are RCs based off of the chemical makeup of traditional drugs, so there is less chance of it having an unknown and unpredictable side effect. RCs are still incredibly dangerous though. Kava is safer than weed though, so you can abuse the shit out of it. If you buy kava pills, they're much more potent, so you'll have to take less, plus they taste better and cause less nausea. Get the dark brown ones with the gel inside, not the powder. Poke them open with a pin or something, squeeze it into your mouth, and swish it around for 5 minutes or so. Kava is a great legal drug that's about as dangerous as caffeine, so have fun.

A really bad idea. Do you want to be a lab rat or guinea pig for some designer drug that's like an opiate, or for one that's like a benzo that people get addicted to and overdose and die from? The LD50, and long term side effects of these research chemicals are completely unknown.

If you care about your health, avoid research chemicals completely.

Dont fuck with any opiate RCs.... trust me u dont wanna die. U need to know how to dose those properly with special solutions. I think o-dsmt is an exception to that tho. I tried and its a total waste.

Etiz is actually pretty good but addictive like any benzo. If u dont know how to control ur use dont get it.

U can try kratom. Its natural and u wont od on it. But its addictive... i started a month ago and can definitely feel physical WDs

Also in response to nancy about kava, pills or caps from vitamin shops are prolly a waste. Find a reliable vendor and order kava root powder. Same rule goes for buying kratom from headshops