• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Legal E? worst expirence of my life!!!

So sorry you had to go through this! My best friend took legal e once too; ended up having "best best best" high of her life, before crashing an hour later and spending the night shivering and throwing up and waking up in the most painful hangover she'd had.

That shit should be more illegal than ecstasy...

its funny that ppl actually buy the "herbal/legal ecstasy", why not just go buy some homer simpsons. its the same shit

Lol homer Simpsons, I've only heard awful awful things about them. It seems you learned your lesson on these bullshit legal highs, and once again as you will learn on this website RESEARCH first. Know your body, know you doses, and know your chemicals. Im not hating btw, I got piped once or twice and it was seriously death the second part of the night..

its funny that ppl actually buy the "herbal/legal ecstasy", why not just go buy some homer simpsons. its the same shit

I have the opposite view on this - IF people want to mess around with non MDMA pills I think they should buy them online.

Buying fake pills on the street only makes the market for them stronger.

man legal pills suck!!!! AS do otc,perscriptions u name it.. .They're all so fucked up and bad for u and like mad pills they throw at u in da looney bin require mad blood work n checks cause they fukin kill yo ass quick, compared to dat e pills seem good as hell like candy even lol anything regulated by da government prolly wanna kill yo ass

I think you may be looking for the lounge? Its down the hall, second door on the left.

Buying unknown chemicals from shady online vendors makes the market stronger too. I'd rather buy from someone who'll let me test BEFORE I purchase so I can decline buying anything that does not test postive for MDxx.

I have the opposite view on this - IF people want to mess around with non MDMA pills I think they should buy them online.

Buying fake pills on the street only makes the market for them stronger.