• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Legal drugs like LSD? (Can't find anywhere)

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Ok so me and a couple friend are very desperate to try some real LSD. With the popularity of research chemicals it is hard to come across in my town. We had bought what we thought was LSD but are still not sure what we took. (Check my other thread "woke up 4 hours into acid trip" if interested) so what I was wondering, is there any legal research chemicals that are safe to take that have similar effects to LSD or Majic Mushrooms? I have heard of using the dark net and what not but I can't seem to obtain a bitcoin. (Not wanting to use credit info) If anyone has any suggestions please let me know:D

The 4-HO-xx tryptamines (also 4-AcO-xx) such as 4-HO-MET (all listed in our psychedelic index, link below in my signature, look under tryptamines) are compounds very similar to psilocin and to mushrooms. Technically psilocin, the major active chemical in mushrooms, is also a tryptamine with that 4-HO prefix.

Novel lysergamides (again, they are in our index, just look for the words carefully: lysergamide) are in several ways closest to LSD.

The phenethylamines you see there in the index like 2C-B are modelled more after mescaline, even if mescaline is more unique in a few ways.. but, some compounds such as DOC can give a rather LSD-reminiscent feeling despite being in another chemical family. However DOC is very long lasting and potent and not for beginners.

A lot of these are virtually unresearched, but tried by quite some people. 4-HO tryptamines seem to be benign on body and not terrible on the mind, apart from the mind warping that is normal to psychedelics. I wouldn't recommend 5-MeO tryptamines for beginners since they are a bit peculiar - less straightforward as a psychedelic, or potentially very intense on the body and energy-feeling.

Most of the psychedelics listed there can be used relatively safely but are not necessarily fit for beginner's, who will have trouble doing it appropriately and safely using precautions / equipment / materials. And a few, like the NBOMe class is just not recommended until / unless you have experience and knowledge with psychedelics and the history / incidents / risks and knowing all that still want to proceed.

About further safe use: there are some contraindications with pharmaceutical medications, so if you take any meds you must first clear up if they are safe to take with your chosen psychedelic - that goes for all recreational drug taking for that matter!
Do this research before buying any drugs, and definitely don't take the drugs because it seems like a waste not to, after you find out there are safety issues.

But the answer to your question depends on whether you just would like to trip, or if you want to get something that would subjectively be closest to LSD or mushrooms?

Also it really can't hurt if you check our Beginner's FAQ.. (again link below)

For other posters: Recommending drugs without a proper explanation + guidance is discouraged even to the point of modding. Give advice, don't just suggest-and-run.

Last edited:
Drugs are rarely ever legal, just not banned yet. OP didn't say where they were either. If AL-LAD or 1P-LSD are legal in your area I would recommend them. 1 hit of either is probably safe. 1p-LSD feels so much like LSD I can't tell them apart. AL-LAD is a little less potent but I really like it, I think it would be a great beginner drug. It's the golden age of new lysergic drugs and it will likely only be for a limited time.
I would avoid any nbome drugs and encourage others to avoid them too. I guess the closet RC to mushrooms (you can't get mushrooms?) would be 4-aco-DMT. I haven't done it myself but it seems to have decent safety profile.

Well in all I would like to trip with some good visual effects and am not to afraid of having a intense trip. My friends on the other hand do not look into these phycadelics as much as I do and the thought of taking some random research chemical would probably not seem like a good idea to them. (Understandable, I just have an obsession for some odd reason) what would be our safest option? Also I am in the U.S, would I be able to buy these chemicals online?

Then read this i guess

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=140341

Then research well on the ones that sound interesting to you.
There is info here in PD and off-site about how people tend to react to it, and what is known about potential acute or long-term effects. Then calculate that the least novel (longest available and used ones) 'amplify' safety score if few or no true toxic or adverse complications have been reported. Beyond that, it's the unknown factor any RC or even any other drug has... so the only thing that makes a RC "some random RC" is lack of research the result of which is reassuring or comforting enough for your standards.

Please do not ask about getting or finding drugs any more since that is absolutely not what this forum is for (thats your own problem sorry), but yes RCs are available online but seem to be becoming slightly more scarce.

In my opinion the safer options seem to be the novel lysergamides (not LSM-775) like 1P-LSD which should turn into LSD in the body.. and 4-HO-MET or 4-AcO-DMT both of which in their own way are closest to psilocin. 4-AcO-DMT might in a terrible scenario be a legal problem, if some of it degrades to psilocin which is illegal.
That they are so close helps with safety although is not a guarantee. The more new and freaky synthetic you design a drug, the less can be guessed about effects, safety, toxicity etc.

On the other hand, if you go a bit further away from those close analogues - you have a better chance of getting out of a potential legal case, since with analogue laws they could make life hard if they would really want to. Also depends on exactly what state or county you'd be in.
Just don't order big quantities, most likely they will throw it away if they intercept it and warn or notify you in a letter.... it's not worth the cost for them to go after some guy in court who just ordered a small quantity of an RC.

Last edited:
Lol I'm in school and the website is blocked, will give it a look after I get out thank you very much:)

Are you even over the age of 18? If your school blocks it sounds to me like your in high school. My college doesn't block anything. You know its illegal to buy research chemicals under the age of 18 and you are violation every user agreement that a vendor would have you check before you order anything. Really it has been young kids getting this stuff and then there parents find out that puts this shit from just three internet to on TV. One pissed off mother is all it takes.
I hope indeed that you are if age.

1p-lsd is basically lsd you cannot tell them apart in any way shape or form

Are you even over the age of 18? If your school blocks it sounds to me like your in high school. My college doesn't block anything. You know its illegal to buy research chemicals under the age of 18 and you are violation every user agreement that a vendor would have you check before you order anything. Really it has been young kids getting this stuff and then there parents find out that puts this shit from just three internet to on TV. One pissed off mother is all it takes.
I hope indeed that you are if age.

And your also in violation if you consume these chems... We were all 18 once

1P LSD hands down is the most similar substance to LSD, research chemical or otherwise. I guarantee you would not be able to tell a difference if taken one after the other (with a sensible tolerance break of course). Well it might be a bit quicker on the onset and it seems to be around 80-90% as potent (100ug is equivalent to 125ug in my experience).

1p-lsd is basically lsd you cannot tell them apart in any way shape or form
I keep seeing people say they can tell them apart or they like lsd better. I am convinced after 6 1p trips and hundreds of lsd trips that they are the same and no one can tell them apart in a blind test. The only difference is 1p tabs are 100 mics and most lsd is much less (though it is advertised as much more). People get 70 mic hit of lsd and are told its 200 so when they take 200 mics of 1p they are shocked. If they adjusted their lsd dosage to a real 100 mics it would be exactly like 100 mics of 1p

Morning glory seeds are legit I picked some and let them dry on a truck bed at my friends house for a couple days. Picked a ton of seeds out and took 250-300. Uncle took around 170 and was seeing small tracers. Mild euphoria was experienced by both of us and conversations became more lively. I saw lots of squiggling everything moved and breathed. I've never done acid but this was a decently potent and enjoyable trip. I will experiment with higher doses next time I'm probably gonna grow em my self cause I couldn't find any wild last year.

How many morning glory seeds would produce a strong, euphoric, and strong visual trip? For about a 130 lb person