PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

'legal' botanical highs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tequilalight

Greenlighter
i'm looking for psychedelic herbs that i can acquire legally, excluding cannabis replacements.

so far i've looked into morning glory, peyote, nutmeg, dmt. the last one i've done successful extraction on.

i'm in a country where it's too troublesome to acquire 'real' drugs, that's why...

what else should i consider?

We can't really answer this unless we known which country you live in, I'm afraid.

i'm looking for psychedelic herbs that i can acquire legally, excluding cannabis replacements.

so far i've looked into morning glory, peyote, nutmeg, dmt. the last one i've done successful extraction on.

i'm in a country where it's too troublesome to acquire 'real' drugs, that's why...

My tip is to consider moving!

voacanga africana is worth looking into. also glaucine, PDE4 inhibitor which releases glutamate and causes NMDA antagonism, from the yellow horned poppy seems cool but I think you might have to just buy the isolate rather than the plant. Hawaiian baby woodrose is always a good one, and fly agaric is supposed to be a trip, but I've never had it. last but not least, not sure if it's legal where you are but yopo and cebil are potent plant teachers which require very little preparation.

I am hoping someone will start cultivating psychoactive lichens soon. Huge potential market there. Someone needs to get on that. We have all of the information we need.

I'd forget about peyote - you need about 36 to trip on and each 15 year old one costs about £100. So you're looking at a single trip costing about £3600.

Are you taling aout growing them? I'd imagine you can probably grow DMT plants, salvia, hbw and psilocybin mushrooms, in that sort of climate.

also glaucine, PDE4 inhibitor which releases glutamate and causes NMDA antagonism, ....

Glutamate release would actually cause NMDA agonism, not antagonism.

Also, tequilalight, I would listen to Ismene and abandon your hope of trying peyote. Look into san pedro or peruvian torch instead.

All of those legal highs blow(well I can't speak for peyote) I would consider going back to illegal highs or quitting

All of those legal highs blow(well I can't speak for peyote) I would consider going back to illegal highs or quitting

You do realize that DMT was on that list too, right?

People don't quit getting high just because they can't get the very best drugs there are. That seems a fairly absurd statement to make.

Buy some 1p lsd or so.thing and it will get through to south Korea no problems I would assume. Then you can have the real legal deal.

To summarise, there are a few psychedelic plants which are definitely worth growing, or acquiring. They contain/are:

DMT containing plants
Salvia divinorum
Mescaline (Peruvian torch/San pedro)
Psilocybin mushrooms (very easy to grow)
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Less favourable is Fly agaric, and further less favourable is nutmeg.

You surely live in the perfect climate to grow these plants. Are they actually legal? What are the drug laws like where you live?

You do realize that DMT was on that list too, right?

People don't quit getting high just because they can't get the very best drugs there are. That seems a fairly absurd statement to make.
I was thinking dmx(brain fart I guess) when I read through it. That would be an exception and as I said with peyote I don't know I've never done it. the other 2 blow!

To summarise, there are a few psychedelic plants which are definitely worth growing, or acquiring. They contain/are:

DMT containing plants
Salvia divinorum
Mescaline (Peruvian torch/San pedro)
Psilocybin mushrooms (very easy to grow)
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Less favourable is Fly agaric, and further less favourable is nutmeg.

You surely live in the perfect climate to grow these plants. Are they actually legal? What are the drug laws like where you live?

i would say yopo fits on this list, if you'd count nutmeg.

Personally I think this question was a little borderline on the "what should I take" rule, as your only real criteria were that it's a naturally occurring substance (from plants) and that it's legal (wherever...).

If it were phrased concerning powder instead of plant, we'd definitely have crossed the line imo.

So while I understand that your question is comparatively harmless (though that's not to say you can't fuck yourself up with these plants), it's still pretty much the same question. I'm going to close it off on that note, but you've received plenty of good replies anyway :)

If you've got any questions on this or would like to have the thread reopened in a new direction, shoot me a PM :) otherwise good luck in your decisions and adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.