• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal appetite suppressant?

If the anti-depressant is making you hungrier, a medication called metformin can help with that side effect. If it's not due to the anti-depressant then ignore.

its not making me hungrier, it just isn't working enough. i still eat for pleasure sometimes, and i'm getting fat again.

being fat sucks. so i need something that makes me not feel hungry during the day so i don't get fat. speed was good at that, since i would have to force myself to eat while on speed, but i cant get it anymore

ephedrine sounds like the perfect drug for me since i would like to get back into going to the gym on a regular basis, but i'm skeptical about buying from google'd sites, since ive been told they false advertise these things on a regular basis

i'm not sure what bluelight's policy about discussing suppliers is ... but if it isn't against the rules, can anyone recommend a trustworthy website to order ephedrine from?

If you are even the slightest bit overweight, most doctors are glad to give you drugs to take the weight off. LOL

Methadone WD will make you not hungry real fast........of course then you would have the issue with being addicted to methadone lol....

Seriously though, any kind of stimulant will do as others have said.

I'm taking ephedrine and caffeine to surpress my appetite, I find it works pretty well, like tonight I felt like snacking but nothing was appealling to me like it normally would without the pills, so it was easier to resist. I'm looking for a different combination though, want something to also make me not want to snack at all.

I don't know where you can go to buy online, but I get ephedrine at GNC or nutrition house, its decently cheap too

Three days ago, I had a DXM trip (Delsym), and I didn't eat at all that day and I could have not eaten the next two days, but I decided to put a little something in my stomach, but I easily could have not eaten at all. And although my stomach was empty, it didn't hurt at all. Now, I don't know if that was because of the high dosage I took or not.

I have also read the pseudoephedrine can also suppress appetite and I'll actually be going to try that in the next few days.

yeah I heard Hoodia is supposed to work, but I haven't tried it either.

I'd be interested in an appetite suppressant that ISN'T a stimulant. Anyone got any recommendations?

Topamax. It's a migraine medicine but is used off label as an appetite suppressant. It's not a stimulant of any kind.
My doctor gave it to me when I complained of my major weight gain from all the meds I take. I asked for it because my sister takes it for migraines but knew about the appetite suppressing side effects. My doctor had no problem giving it to me and I already have an Adderal prescription so if it was a stimulant he wouldn't have given it to me.
I did lose close to 30 pounds. It affected the taste of some foods and certain things just didn't appeal to me. It also made soft drinks taste flat so I cut out cokes, etc which helped.

I've heard that B12 injections are helpful but I've never tried it. If you can get a prescription insurance covers them, otherwise you can buy them at weight loss clinics but they're pricey.

my GP already gives me an anti-depressant on prescription, so I doubt he will also prescribe amphetamines too :( i'm not obese or anything, i just eat because it makes me feel better for a short while (yeh, these anti depressants are working real great!) i want to stop that before it becomes an issue, but i lack the willpower to fast and drugs make it so much easier to do

i drink alot of coffee at the moment, for the stimulant effects lowers my appetite i think, but was hoping to find something more effective than drinking a pint of coffee every 6 hours
You def need to tell your doctor that you're eating emotionally. It's basically an eating disorder especially if you're binging. They may need to change your meds or add something else or suggest counseling.