• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal appetite suppressant?

ky?

Greenlighter
i'm looking for a drug that makes you not feel hungry and is legal to buy (for convenience purposes) -- i used to use GBL (γ-butyrolactone) for this, but then the government banned it in the UK

any ideas?

5-htp is suppose to control your appetite i dunno how well though since i take it at night

and itll make you feel good! try er out see if it works for you

when I was trying to lose weight I would just drink tons of strong coffee and chug ice water
always suppressed my apetite

In my experience, 100mg Pseudoephedrine (sometimes even with DXM) doesn't take away my appetite as well as eating a banana, a couple oranges and maybe some grapefruit. Thats actually what I do almost every day, plus I usually eat some soup with lots of carrots, green beans, and sweet peas so I guess it's the fiber. I feel stuffed, and I haven't even eaten 500 calories.

Try eating a bunch of fruits like I did, wait an hour, and see if you have restrained your appetite. It works for like 5 hours for me. Don't forget water, though, it's a key ingredient :)

See your GP, they like to give drugs for weight loss and may even give you pure meth (Desoxyn).

ephedrine and the likes

amphetamines (prescription)

caffeine

nicotine

just about any stimulant

Yeah I would say extended release stims like adderal xr or
Vyvanse

Yeah Adderall works. I was a compulsive eater, also (smoked weed every day) and the Adderall made me not want to eat/food looked disgusting, and took away the munchies. I lost about 11 lbs in 4 weeks.
Currently using Concerta, and have lost 10 lbs since Christmas.

my GP already gives me an anti-depressant on prescription, so I doubt he will also prescribe amphetamines too :( i'm not obese or anything, i just eat because it makes me feel better for a short while (yeh, these anti depressants are working real great!) i want to stop that before it becomes an issue, but i lack the willpower to fast and drugs make it so much easier to do

i drink alot of coffee at the moment, for the stimulant effects lowers my appetite i think, but was hoping to find something more effective than drinking a pint of coffee every 6 hours

DMMA you can order it online in basicly every country i had the little bottle of rank tasting liquid that contains guarna DMMA and some other stuff i cant rember.....makes ya feel pritty speedy also you dont wanna eat.Be careful DMMA in high doses can be pritty rough

Vitamin B12 helps ALOT... if you can't get the injections then get the sublingual ones.

heh, well it was weird. with gbl i would go like all day without feeling hungry, then i would suddenly feel insanely hungry and buy three 12" subs from subway

shame they banned it

it has no dick! it has no dick! i just be touching them boys all day every day

I'd definitely recommend looking into Hoodia.

It doesn't require a prescription, it's completely legal, all-natural, & doesn't have the bad stigma & numerous bad side effects that Ephedrine & most other weight loss drugs have.

That said, I've personally never tried it before, but I've heard nothing but fantastic things about it from numerous people I've known.