• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Legacy Pharmaceuticals - Are they still in circulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3methylmorphine

Greenlighter
Afternoon Bluelight,

Merry Christmas / Holidays!

I must express to all moderators - I am NOT looking to source any type of substance. I am meerly trying to ascertain what is in circulation, and what has been lost to history.

So the question is: Are there still drugs from the past which are no longer produced, have been schedule 1'd, etc such as Methaquailone, Phenobarbital, Thiopental, Pethadine, etc still available to purchase on the black (non licenced or otherwise) market. This includes dark web, other countries etc... for example, could someone in Edingburgh get their hands on a bunch of Methaquailone as easily as maybe a 1/1 amp of morphine.

Also: Christmas question: If you could; what psychoactive substance would you bring back into circulation.

Regards

3MM

Black market Methaqualone ("Mandrax") is pretty common in South Africa, and people in the Middle East consume massive amounts of black-market Phenethylline (an amphetamine prodrug sold under the name "Captagon").

Other than that... why bother synthing an internationally controlled substance that there is little demand for when you could just make a more or less legal benzo, pyrovalerone or fentanyl analog?

Sorry, but I don't see the HR value of the thread and it's borderline sourcing
Closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.