• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Leftover Somniferum seeds from dried pods - keep or bin?

NickNightingale

Bluelighter
Greetings travellers

I've been saving the seeds from my somniferum pods - wanted to ask if they are worth using?

I've browsed threads extensively but the information is so inconsistent I thought I'd ask myself.

I have the seeds from 2kg worth of pods.

If you can get a decent high from brewing them, I might as well use them. But if you need huge quantities to get a good effect, or if it's more trouble that it's worth, I'll just discard them.

Also, am I right that they need washing first? I've read conflicting advice on this.

Thanks in advance,

NN

Seeds from dried pods don't work well for tea. You could try though. But you'd need alot.

Take a whole kilo and pour into a 2 liter bottle, add enough hot water to cover seeds by perhaps 2 or 3 inches, and shake like hell for a good 10 minutes. Then drain and toss the seeds. Drink a portion to gauge the effects. In reality it should be fairly weak, since seeds in the dried pods haven't been exposed to as much opium as the ones that have been mechanically separated in the field.

Might just consider trying to plant them, if you liked the high the pods gave.

Greetings travellers

I've been saving the seeds from my somniferum pods - wanted to ask if they are worth using?

I've browsed threads extensively but the information is so inconsistent I thought I'd ask myself.

If you can get a decent high from brewing them, I might as well use them. But if you need huge quantities to get a good effect, or if it's more trouble that it's worth, I'll just discard them.

Also, am I right that they need washing first? I've read conflicting advice on this.

Thanks in advance,

NN
My understanding has always been they need to be part of the commercial manufacturing process to be effective, they basically get coated with the active ingredients during that process and then when you "brew" it, thats the active stuff.

Greetings travellers

Thanks in advance,

NN
Seeds from pods have trace of morphine you can make a seed tea .but always consume it at small dose first if you are not already dependent to methadone or heroin or fent or bupe