• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Least Expensive Pharmacy for Adderall Prescription NYC ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suede87

Greenlighter
No longer have health insurance but need 8oAdderall%). I have a prescription but it is so $$$!!! Cannot afford 8(.

I heard Costco is cheapest but I'm not going to join Costco. Walgreens has a card you can purchase for $20 and it gives you % off for scripts. Also, Big Apple Rx is good too for people without health insurance in NYC.

But ADDERALL is a tough one, its expensive and Big Apple Rx doesn't really apply.

Where's the cheapest pharmacy in NYC for Adderall??

THANK U x10

You should not have to buy a membership at Costco or any of the stores like it. I was told that by one of the people at the door. If they are the cheapest I would ask about this.

I'm not sure, but I got this pharmacy discount card for free in the mail or something, and that will help a little. The card has a website on the back; www.rxreliefcard.com so check that out. The website has a phone number on it, but the card has a different one [1-800-776-0760] so you can try either that number or the one on the site if they can give you the discount while you are waiting for the card to arrive, considering they will send it to you.

I don't see why you wouldn't get it though. It was sent to my friends house and didn't even have a name on it, and the pharmacy let me use it (I think they even did the discount over the phone by me just telling them the card number which is why I recommend calling the phone numbers I listed here and on the site, since they might be able to tell you the card number you will have when it gets sent to you, and you can use the card number at the pharmacy to get the discount even before the card arrives. I also just found another discount card that you can use immediately after printing it out (it might be linked to the other program I mentioned) so here is the link;
http://www.newyorkrxcard.com/index.php

I didn't get my adderall for the few months that I didn't have insurance, so I know that it's an expensive prescription. The problem with it is that they view it as being more of a luxury rather than a necessity, so they whack you with the prices. When I went to Waldbaums with no insurance they put me on their store insurance, bringing my valium prescription down from like 60 bucks to $15, but when I asked about the adderall they said that the store plan did not cover it. I'm assuming that's because they know that valium is a necessity for some people, especially when used for its anticonvulsant properties to prevent seizures, whereas Adderall helps with studying, but you're not going to die without it.

I have heard that Walmart is one of the cheaper pharmacies, so give them a call and see what's up. I tried to get a prescription discount card (through a state program or something) when I was homeless, but my application was somehow rejected. I don't know what the requirements could have been, but I managed to be rejected while being homeless and having less than $600 in income "on the books" in the year prior to that.

So although I don't know the cheapest pharmacies in NYC for adderall, I at least made it cheaper for you by providing information on obtaining the pharmacy discount cards.

Last edited:
We don't allow this sort of discussion regarding prices and the cheapest places to obtain drugs, whether they are legal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.