• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Lean" dosage

F2aswq

Greenlighter
My friend recently received a bottle of red liquid referred to his dealer as "Lean". It's a 70ml bottle but the label is ripped off, and the liquid inside is quite viscous and cool-aid red in color. He is wondering how much he needs to ingest to feel the effects?

Depends on what was put in it. Do you know it's ingredients/contents? I know most lean/"sizzurb" or syrup are other names for it. It is usually codeine or hydrocodone based, and it comes from hydrocodone or codeine based cough syrup usually mixed with promethazine.

Me having a high opiate tolerance , could drink quite a bit of it, but promethazine will make you drowsy. It's an antihistamine with sedating effects.

70mL? That's not too heavy an amount. I could easily gulp that amount down. But if they are opiate naive and not experienced with sedatives, I would just slowly sip it and wait for effects to onset, then go from there.

Be safe.

maybe ask the person who you got it from, they probably know. Be careful if they tell you it's cherittussin AC stay away, that shit will make you sick.

I wouldn't trust it personally but if you absolutely must try it then start with 2.5 or 5ml.

I would recommend to anyone who gets Codeine/Promethazine from your doctor to read the label and see how many doses are contained.

I used to be out of control with that stuff about 10 years ago. I had a "Dr. Feelgood", and he would prescribed anything I asked for. I would get lean every two weeks and down the bottle (6-8oz. I think?) I had a high opiate tolerance at the time so I could handle that amount.

On two occsions, for whatever reason, he gave me a stronger kind. I woke up in a psych ward twice in the same week.

Of course that could have been prevented but I was positively out of control at the time.

Just be careful! You can hallucinate from too much and wake up in a psycho tank with no recollection.

^^that would be from the antihistamines in the syrup.

To the OP: So you don't know the concentration? Or the drug in it? So it could be codeine or hydrocodone you have no clue?
What if it's fuckin cherry methadose syrup and u die? Either go inquire more about it or dump it I say.

OntarioGuy's Advice to Best Use Lean:

Open bottle
Dump contents
Buy a real opioid and enjoy

Last edited:
Ohhhh yeah be careful , it could be liquid methadone, that often comes in a red liquid type mix. But again, if it must be used start slowly. And definitely contact who it was obtained from. I saw cherritussin AC mentioned above, that shit has acetaminophen in it and will definitely tear your stomach up. Yuck!

I used to be out of control with that stuff about 10 years ago. I had a "Dr. Feelgood", and he would prescribed anything I asked for. I would get lean every two weeks and down the bottle (6-8oz. I think?) I had a high opiate tolerance at the time so I could handle that amount.

You had a doc who would write you whatever scripts you wanted and you wasted it on codeine/ promethazine? I would be getting shit like hydromorphone, oxymorphone, not weak ass codeine.

It was 10 years ago and I wasn't as drug savvy. Up to that point, the only other opiates/oids I'd tried were oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Plus I loved the trippy lean high.

Was the bottle itself sealed with security measures or was it literally just an open bottle of red liquid?