• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

trizkut said:
Yeah thats where I got the murautic acid - Home Depot... I didn't pay attention tho, I just grabbed the first box that said murautic acid on it. Lol. And the smallest amount you could buy was a box with two 1-gallon jugs in it. Too bad I don't have a pool to clean as well... Lol...

Well anyway, I think I might head out to home depot tonight and give it another shot.... I'll check to see if they have any other murautic acid and pick up some acetone as well.

Oh yeah and one more thing, I noticed that both the bags I got from this guy in the past give me the shits real bad. Like after doing a line, I'm in the bathroom with in minutes exploding diherria out of my ass. I heard that sometimes they cut it with baby laxative; is this true? Will this process remove whatever is giving me the shits?

The laxative is coming from mannitol. Mannitol is used very early on in the cutting process (South America), and is the most used cut today. It causes no change in the cocaine high and is considered to be an acceptable cut.

Though it does give you the shits. Unfortunately, unless you have access to ether, your still gonna get the shits. Sorry. :(

Keep me posted, though.

;)

Junk

I thought Mannitol was the powder they use to coat chewing gum, in order to keep it from absorbing moisture and getting sticky. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I didn't have time to give it another shot tonight; I'm going to try again sometime later this week. Hopefully it will go good!

Has anyone in the UK had any success with this? More specifically, have you found anywhere to buy the acetone or muriatic acid? The obvious places (B&Q, Homebase etc) didn't seem to have them when I phoned to ask. Just got back from my local hardware-type store, no luck there either. All I can find is pre-mixed solvent preparations for specific purposes, nowhere seems to sell the basic chemicals!

Ordering from online may solve this problem but right now this option is unavailable to me so I'm hoping for a high street solution. Anyone?

snowshovel said:
Has anyone in the UK had any success with this? More specifically, have you found anywhere to buy the acetone or muriatic acid?

Acetone can be bought from most pharmacies in small 50ml bottles for a couple of quid, which is obviously much more expensive than ordering a few litres off the internet, but would keep it OTC and you only need a small amount for this procedure.

32% hydrochloric acid can be obtained from small local, family owned hardware stores so keep looking... I imagine the owners won't know what muriatic is (that's more an American term), so you should ask or look on the shelves for hydrochloric acid or "Spirits of salt" (acid cleaner & descaler type products) which is more a British term.

If I were to find a source for pure hydrochloric acid, would that be better than using the murautic acid? That is the active chemical in the murautic acid that we want to use, correct?

It wouldn't be worse or better really... They are basically one and the same. Pure hydrochloric acid is about 38% concentration and muriatic tends to be around 33% I think. Maybe use a drop less of the former.

trizkut said:
If I were to find a source for pure hydrochloric acid, would that be better than using the murautic acid? That is the active chemical in the murautic acid that we want to use, correct?

Pure hydrochloric acid is VERY dangerous stuff! If you get a drop on your finger, it will go straight on thru the bone. You DO NOT want to work with the pure stuff.

Besides, even if you were to work with pure hydrochloric acid, you'd still need to dilute it down to between 30-33% for this procedure.

Are you really having a problem finding it locally? Most of the places I mentioned sell it at about 31.?%. Try them first.

Junk

;)

Le Junk said:
Actually, if you look over the thread again, you'll see that I say you can start out with as much as 3 grams of coke. I say this because after freebasing, any loss will still be enough to cover your 1 gram to actually start with.

I should probably have made that point more clear.

Starting out with 3 grams may only leave you with 2 grams or less of freebase is what I was trying to convey..........

Oh ok, my bad...

so amount tops off at 3 grams but any less can be used w/ the same process u described...

Thx

Hypnotik1 said:
Oh ok, my bad...

so amount tops off at 3 grams but any less can be used w/ the same process u described...

Thx

Yes. Just make the necessary adjustments in both acetone and muriatic acid for the amount of cociane freebase you use. In other words, 2 grams of cocaine freebase=40 ml.s of acetone and 16 drops of acid.

:)

Caffeine?!

Correct me please...Caffeine is water soluble?

Why would we go through the extra step to remove caffeine if it's gonna filter out after we rock in step one?

Now if the answer is that caffeine forms a similar freebase solid. Then my second question is, why when we redisolve the product in acetone would the caffeine stay in there if it is soluble in acetone?

My acetone from a science store on line costs $13 plus shipping. I only get 16oz of reagent grade acetone for this. If I do this extra step plus the acetone I use at the end I be going through a bottle every two or three tries.

Thanks

CauseIcan said:
Correct me please...Caffeine is water soluble?

Why would we go through the extra step to remove caffeine if it's gonna filter out after we rock in step one?

Now if the answer is that caffeine forms a similar freebase solid. Then my second question is, why when we redisolve the product in acetone would the caffeine stay in there if it is soluble in acetone?

My acetone from a science store on line costs $13 plus shipping. I only get 16oz of reagent grade acetone for this. If I do this extra step plus the acetone I use at the end I be going through a bottle every two or three tries.

Thanks

I only post every option available to remove every adulterant completely. In this case, many adulterants can get trapped in various phases of the clean-up process. I only propsed the additional step to thoroughly remove every possible trace of caffeine. You can always disregard any step you deem unecessary, but I would follow thru with every one if I were you.

gomer1985 said:
I didn't see a reply to the question: is the end product safe to IV?

Absolutely yes.

If there was ever a good time to I.V., this would be the time.

:)

Had to post this here, they closed my thread cuz i tried to post it on this forum . sry, lol. anyway, here goes ...

good coke ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 2 batches of good coke lately, they dont make me paranoid and antisocial like the coke i used to get cut with god knows what, but its still really nothing special. I dont feel sexual, clearheaded, motivated, confident, energetic, euphoric or anythin like that, the only noticeable difference is in the way i think about stuff, well how can i explain this ... sort of i dont care what people think or say about me and i can downright almost say anything i want to (or wouldnt want to ) say , even ugly remarks.

Now, my question is, is this all there is to coke? Or should GREAT coke hit u in the face like a muff****? What does it really feel like? The body high, the euphoria? I heard it being comparable to MDMA in terms of sociability and that excitement and euphoric feeling, not body high wise. Is this really so?

peruvian pink flake said:
I got 2 batches of good coke lately, they dont make me paranoid and antisocial like the coke i used to get cut with god knows what, but its still really nothing special. I dont feel sexual, clearheaded, motivated, confident, energetic, euphoric or anythin like that, the only noticeable difference is in the way i think about stuff, well how can i explain this ... sort of i dont care what people think or say about me and i can downright almost say anything i want to (or wouldnt want to ) say , even ugly remarks.

Now, my question is, is this all there is to coke? Or should GREAT coke hit u in the face like a muff****? What does it really feel like? The body high, the euphoria? I heard it being comparable to MDMA in terms of sociability and that excitement and euphoric feeling, not body high wise. Is this really so?

If that is how you feel than that is not good coke. When I do coke, I blow about 2 lines for my first bump (depending on who we get it off) and give it 30 seconds to a minute and I get a extremely noticiable euphoric rush, and for about 30 minutes nothing is better.

to convert cocaine to freebase could i dissolve it in water, then add ammonia to base it out, filter, and wash with water? what are the flaws in that

well do you have to heat? the ammonia method i've seen (on erowid) inolves extracting it with ether, which is the dangerous part. couldn't you just use any base (including NaOH) and wash the freebase with water?