• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

LD Amp - suggested to impossible be amp, given 2 options, have serious questions about this and really would like serious answers...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I know its a really very long text, I wanted to fully explain everything about this since these are actually serious and important matters to me, so i hope at least some few will read this and seriously reply, tho I am rather sure this will not be read and most likely not get any reply and definitely not a serious and civil reply...

This amp i consider from the very first line up until now as the best drug ever, and i was already missing for over 15 yrs any drug giving my any satisfying feeling, so this amp now feels as too good to be true.

This feeling already started fears in me, mostly about these effects not lasting long, and due to my at times severe ocd I already started obsessing about this amp.

When some ppl out of themselves said these were not normal effects of any purity amp and some ppl claiming it for sure would be this drug and no amp or for sure mixed with that, this is when my fears started getting intense and my obsessing worse, by now for quite a while that these things are almost driving me crazy by now...

So its obvious this needs to stop and i can think of only one thing stopping this would be some senseful, logically solid and trustable answers that are able to calm me down about all this.

No need to add, but I still do, that this an important and serious thread to me, even if i by now am totally irrational and not aware of this someone needs to respectfully make me aware of this.

What I wonder about most is if in fact the effects I expierence deviate from what is expected as normal from any purity amp.

In this case I would say its due to drugs being personal and even if deviant its simply my personal, fully natural and normal expierence of this amp.

Or could my experience be that deviant even personal experience doesnt realistically explain this? And if so, what would be a possible explanation of this expierence of mine?

I dont consider any placebo effects possible, since even from this amp I had way lower expectations and I even consider 2 effects to be first; not ever by me considered possible by any purity amp, and second one of these 2 effects I really couldnt have expected since with all other amp only the extreme opposite effect was ever known by me.

I was never before deep into the amp scene and most likely never before had any better quality than rather low purity cut with lots of caffeine and lots of other total crap psycho active cuts... Even tho I had some amp I at the time considered actually pretty decent quality.

I also wonder myself, without some others having suggested it, this experience can be expected to be quite normal effects to this specific amp.

Mostly cause its been said to me, by someone stating it was impossible that this was amp and according to her she knew what it was instead for sure, I actually myself said that it wouldnt be a normal reaction to any amp since I said the difference between this amp and all other amp I ever had is so huge I wouldnt call this amp anymore since it felt like a different, new, superior drug.

Still I expect these effects to be most likely as the actual effects of amp considering this specific amp ergo being normal effects...

I also want to state instantly that I not in the least have doubts about what exactly kind of stuff I have since I know as absolute fact what it really very exact actually is.

You see, I had it lab tested myself in a professional lab by way of gc ms and the result said only all pure LD Amp and thats it, nothing else. And as far as I can tell nearly any or not any at all impuritues or residues, definetely not red fosfor acid since while snorting it gives no actual real sting in my nose and it doesnt make my nose drip or make me sneeze, even after now 7 weeks of mostly binging with rather few and kind of short breaks, not any nose problems at all.

And red fosfor acid is so common in amp that a hard sting, even upto really painful giving you tears rolling out of your eyes, is considered by many to be good quality and most believe this is actually due to the amp itself...

So I have for sure the highest possible purity amp and suspect about close to or even completely highest possible quality amp.

From such a huge difference in purity with even a bit decent amp and the huge difference in no cuts at all while even still many and lots in even a bit decent amp, I would surely expect a huge difference in effects, but not like this.

With having considered to be not even by pure amp possible effects to even upto before totally abscent effects and the fact that I didnt even suspected what impact the cuts had on the expierence while I considered most of these cut effects due to amp itself...

I will now first state the effects as I feel them from this purity amp, which made one girl say it was for sure meth or cut with meth, which I know for a fact its not, and someone else stating it being something else, seemingly highly unlikely to me, but if possible very worrying, Ill come back to this, first the effects.

The hugest differences are at least the long time of full effect, effects do not diminish for about 10 to 12 hrs after dosing a smaller amount than usually needed to have serious effects, and so I only after every tolerance break I only do, the first 3 days and nights, only one line for an entire day in the morning and one more line for the entire following night somewhere late in the evening.

After already 3 days serious tolerance sets in. Would this be so soon after only so little due to its purity, power and much sooner depleting my happy stuff in my brain? Or...?

Another one of the hugest differences is that I ever only considered amp possible to a more uplifed mood which I would call a good mood effect, which in fact can already be considered euphoria, tho I never would have stated, definitely not when compared to coke, that amp possibly was able to give any real euphoria, let alone intense euphoria.

Well this amp actually gives me intense euphoria, mostly mentally/emotionally, tho its more a not too warm euphoria so mostly mentally, but even the huge body energy rush seems to give some body euphoria as well.

Another of the hugest differences is an upto now totally non existing amp effect, namely while having an intense both body and mind energy rush and mental hyperfocus, still both body and mind are the entire time in a rather high state of being really relaxed.

The last hugest difference in effects, which I consider all to have the same origin, is both during an amp session as well as after there is not one negative effect present, afterwards not even a crash, any down or negative mood and no insomnia, I just stay in a good mood while once actually tired you can easily sleep very fast and really deep and long time.

With all other amp i did had both during as afterwards extreme negative effects, a crash i always felt as too much to handle, totally overly stressed out, panic attacks and feeling very down and having serious negative thoughts making it always end in pure horror with extreme insomnia.

The negative effects being totally gone while during a session are things like tension, nervousness, overamping, an energy rush with real sharp edges and the opposite of feeling relaxed, no jitters or tweaking besides either being very talkative or else typing lots of texts.

Also, not even after 5 days and nights nonstop binging, no hallucinations or not any signs of stim psychoses and even no shadow ppl and not a totally chaotic mind but only a more dull mind, feeling you need sleep and not getting crystal clear minded anymore but thats all, nothing more.

This is about how I expierence this pure amp and compared to effects that were in extremes present only by all other amp before but not this amp.

Not having any negative effects is imo surely due to not being cut at all and all negative effects before were caused by harmful cuts that destroyed your body and mind.

So what do you guys think, do you also consider this be such deviant effects that this not normal from amp not even uncut amp? And do any of you make you think about rather being good quality meth effects?

Let me tell you, many yrs ago I smoked meth for a while from a source that was supposed to be known for its good quality meth and h4, while i myself was really disapointed in the meth and as i described its effects like being more like crap amp than this amp, to the girl claiming my lab test was wrong and this surely is meth, she said i had crap quality meth. Which I consider as most likely to be true.

Tho the h4, as far as i could say without any tolerance and the first time never having before done h4, i consider to be extremely high quality, only a very small bump made me have possibly the best and most intense and warm euphoria ever, even better tho totally different than xtc and without love feelings, still better euphoria.

And nodding off exactly enough, almost nodding out but still all the time awake enough to be aware enough of the both mind and body most intense euphoria and this all having long legs, maybe in total upto 6 hrs or so before having no effect anymore, and not one single negative effect or crash, nothing.

I was instantly in love with h4, which I guess was fent free cause in those days fent was only just new and not known yet to be cut up with h but simply sold as fent in a combo as the only one time i ever did fent,

I would never have done fent should I have known how lethal it was, i only knew that it was extremely strong, and my purchase was called butyr fent. It lacked all euphoria and nodded off severely from the start and I dont know if took as long as more than one minute to go totally ko long time from only a tiny bump, i considered that butyr fent not even worth doing.

Anyway, the effects of this amp are quite opposite from the effects i had from my meth back then. Tho what I think to know, correct me if im wrong, that it is normal for even good meth to be overly stimmed and tweaking as fuck, Ive seen many video clips on yt of ppl tweaking very overly hard from meth...

So I know for a fact its only ld amp and not consider it possible for the lab test being mistaken and this could be anything and as far as i know this surely isnt like meth, or am i wrong?

And then last but not least, the guy on discord who told me he was sure what was wrong just by me having described the effects and not even mentioned i myself already doubting these effects or maybe a most tiny chance being possible the lab test being wrong, or idk...

He told me this was due to, in fact being amp, but mixed with someyhing totally new and not able to be detected by a lab test and he said this was so highly toxic I should have instantly gotten rid of my entire stash.

He said it was mixed with enhancers which upto really high levels enhanced the effects of the amp till above normal and as far as i know these enhancers would do the same thing with specific effects of any drug.

I dont consider this actually possible but is there anyone who does consider this possible or are there such powerfull and toxic enhancers in existance even?

To conclude, i think this is all quite to good to be true but still consider it most likely as rather normal for uncut full purity amp to give this expierence. Its quite to be compared with the difference in effects between low purity highly cut coke and the purest possible coke, only different in effects, only strange thing is I all my life was mostly in love with coke but right from the first line of this amp having kicked in i instantly thought fuck coke, never again, this is infinitely better.

So what do you guys think about all this?

Im worried actually it might turn out to be something not normal to the extent beyond being explained by drugs being personal or at least a huge different personal expierence from what would be expected would worry me.

Maybe my biggest fear is that somehow in some way something is not right and due to that this experience could soon be gone and again being not this good as feeling as too good to be true, and this strong feeling probably feeds my rather strong fear to lose these effects soon.

Also my ocd makes me really obsess about all this, maybe upto such an irrational point that perhaps everything is completely normal and Im worried about nothing? But why then did some ppl on discord say by themselves this is not normal and even claiming it high quality meth or some really toxic enhancers?

Pls someone sincere, serious and civil tell me your thoughts, im obsessing about this to the point its almost driving me crazy by now, so could really use accurate and serious replies that make sense...

Last edited:
Since probably no one will read this extreme long text ill try now to explain enough as short possible.

Im obsessing and worrying to almost driving me crazy cause my ocd kicked in instantly after the first line of this amp since this to me was the best drug ever and i already missed long time any decent effects from any drug, so i also got fears something to wrong since realizing this is too good to be true.

Since some ppl said it was abnormal for any purity amp such effects and saying it was not amp but meth or cut with very toxic enhancers, i really started freaking out.

I had this drug lab tested gc ms and the result showed this to be uncut and total pure ld amp. Up until recently i considered this fact and not possibly be wrong but now im even doubting that.

The differences in effects are; while not thinking even pure amp possible could give more than a mood lift and not able to any real, let alone intense, euphoria. Now this amp gives me intense both body as mind euphoria.

Besides the huge body and mind energy rush and mental hyperfocus, both body and mind keep in a really relaxed state of being, while before the total opposited was the effect.

And me thinking this is due to no cuts, not during a session and not after no negative effects at all, not even a crash, no down feelings or negative thoughts but simply staying in a good mood and without insomnia easily catching sleep while before i always had severe crash and extreme insomnia.

Some of the most important negative effects being gone are no stress, no sharp edges, no tension, normally feeling opposite of relax, no jitters or tweaking and so on.

Also a big difference is how strong the effects are from smaller doses and how longlasting ergo very little redosing, after a tolerance break only redosing once every 10 to 12 hrs.

So what do you guys think about all this? Is this normal for this quality amp or not at all? Does anyone consider possible the lab result being wrong? Does anyone else considers this more like effects from good quality meth but not amp? Or possibly mixed with enhancers? Or is everything just fine and am i simply irrational without being aware this? And so on...

This really is the shortest as i possible can shortly cover only the essential things. Hope and think this is at least quite a bit shorter than the previous text...

The second text is doable to read, since by now freaking me out and constantly obsessing and fearing something is wrong, which really needs to stop, i really could use some serious and decent, solid replies that are able to calm me down about all this.

So pls if you know some things about foremost amp and also secondly know about meth, pls read one of my texts and help me out, to me this actually are serious and important matters, definitely since i feel this to be too good to be true fearing something is wrong and also some others saying this is not normal, im really not sure anymore and i need exact and routine and sure things in my life and i cant cope with not sure things, probably due to my autism, making such an unexpected and way better total shift of life such important to me that i cant cope with not being sure about this.

Im now going to try to stop typing here by switching to my favorite philosophy chatroom, cause tho every stim user knows this nonstop typing is easily caused by stims, and since this amp being real powerful i already long ago went even for being on stims already quite some time now going totally over the top.

I hope to get at least one decent reply, tho i still doubt that posibble...

No judgement here!!! Now its all fine and well having really good drugs available ....its also fine to have binges.But i think you need to slow down ...have a break dont binge for ages and ages...it will catch up with you eventually.Once your health is damaged and irreversible the damage is done .Dont become a casualty just be casual.You only get one shot at life our existence is a gift to live learn and explore.

I don't know that much about amp, but i do know that obsessiveness and over-analysis is a feature of excessive (or sometimes even moderate) stimulant use.

My suggestion would be to step back and evaluate from a sober baseline. Maybe you could offer a sample to some external person who is willing to dabble while not having a serious involved use pattern.

If you've sent your product for lab testing, the result is more trustworthy than any suspicions you may entertain during stimulant binge.

Your idea that certain cuts could cause other dirtier batches to simply be worse and less enjoyable holds some merit imo.

Last edited: