• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ld amp need help now emergency

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Im now half way week 6 of a totally pure amp binge.

I hardly slept, eat and drank in 6 weeks.

My mind and body feel like crashing and i have extreme panic.

Just took my sleeping pills but not long ago also a line.

So i dont think I can sleep hopefullly calmer but doubt it.

Im totally freaking out pls help me

Thx for all the help, wauw, how you all care!

I thought i was dying was planning on calling an ambulance but i just went ko before i actually called.

Since then, last wednesday, until yesterday quit all amp, slept until yesterday full nights and every day a full day besides waking up about 3 or 4 times which i then ate a lot healthy, drank lots healthy, took vitamins and other such stuff, and within 1 hour right away slept again, only since yesterday started to feel a bit, not fully, recovered.

Started yesterday with amp again did one line in the evening and one in the morning so not long ago and will then quit and sleep again non stop till thursday and only if i feel well enough the soonest start thursday again with two lines and then quit till monday and see how well i do this way.

The lack of any reply really disappoints me from this community...

Both this as well as another event will make me no longer feel as if this is home but just another flawed online medium...

Still think this is a good forum, dont get me wrong, but besides talking in private with a few members that actually became friends and with whom im planning to hook up irl despite transatlantic different locations, i rather not say too much in threads anymore, while im being very factual and support this with sources im getting insulted and not believed by ppl not knowing shit and shout loud impossible things, this is truly a travesty, while in private i get messages agreeing with me and get send more sources that support what i say.

Im deeply disapointed in here...

Maybe it's because ALL of your posts are about 5 day binges, how many pounds of drugs you buy weekly, pictures of your dirty living area with powder scattered everywhere and then you get on here and post " Whatever should I do BL? I'm an out of control mess and once again I have overdone it "

Go back and read your post history. All of your posts usually come at after a 5 day binge and now you are worried. Yet you seem to come out of them after all is said and done. The boy who cries wolf post after post usually stops getting replies. When you first joined you used to get good advice but you never took it. And now it's just post after post of please help me because I lose all control and want sympathy.

Seriously......go back and read your post history. See a pattern there? See what you are constantly saying ? After awhile people stop trying to help and give good advice because you just do the same thing over and over and over again.

And you are the one disappointed ? How about all the replies you got where you just ignored all the helpful advice you were given. Think they might be disappointed as well ?

IF you ever really want any help you might want to switch up how you post. Quit posting pictures of your massive drug habit and how out of control you are. This is a great community but peoples sympathy only goes so far. Once people see you don't want help they stop replying.

Stand up and take control of your massive drug habit and you might be surprised how supportive people will then become.

Maybe it's because ALL of your posts are about 5 day binges, how many pounds of drugs you buy weekly, pictures of your dirty living area with powder scattered everywhere and then you get on here and post " Whatever should I do BL? I'm an out of control mess and once again I have overdone it "

Go back and read your post history. All of your posts usually come at after a 5 day binge and now you are worried. Yet you seem to come out of them after all is said and done. The boy who cries wolf post after post usually stops getting replies. When you first joined you used to get good advice but you never took it. And now it's just post after post of please help me because I lose all control and want sympathy.

Seriously......go back and read your post history. See a pattern there? See what you are constantly saying ? After awhile people stop trying to help and give good advice because you just do the same thing over and over and over again.

And you are the one disappointed ? How about all the replies you got where you just ignored all the helpful advice you were given. Think they might be disappointed as well ?

IF you ever really want any help you might want to switch up how you post. Quit posting pictures of your massive drug habit and how out of control you are. This is a great community but peoples sympathy only goes so far. Once people see you don't want help they stop replying.

Stand up and take control of your massive drug habit and you might be surprised how supportive people will then become.
This is simply not true, I post lots of other things too that are factual and supported by sources of which many highly trustable, and still i get shit simply cause most ppl in here cant stand being wrong despite what they say is obviously impossible and made up and instead of google searching what i say or believing my sources and while not able to keep a civil debate they start insulting, and such ppl are more respected than me??? What a horror!

I also find your reply very insulting on a personal level, yes Im a severe addict, you simply say i dont want to change, what do you know about that??? Maybe i suffer a lot by using this much??? You are just insulting!

And if whoever for whatever reason how much doesnt even matter when really in emergency everyone should everytime get replies if only to simply calm him down...

And i can make up out of your reply you look down on me for using so much and not changing and more than once needed help cause i overdid it, in that case: hellooo, do you know anything about addiction??? While drugs over here, i can link the article, are horrifingly pure and are soon toxic and lethal so more dangerous than probably anywhere else so should an emergency definitely be taken seriously coming from a heavy user and also if you know that im already such long time every week am doing 5 day binges should you not even more be concerned with an emergency???

I really am feeling anger about your reply, I am after this not going to reply to you anymore.

I just wanted to say how these things make me feel in a respectful way.

Luckily i have some good friends on here with whom i communicate a lot in private and it seems only more ppl come private to me and agree with me and take me serious and dont judge me and with whom i expect to click well and maybe become good friends too...

Thats all i need.

And dont worry, i will never ask any help in here anymore.

Even way more disapointed in here now, already posted way less than in the beginning cause more and more became clear how many ppl here pretend to know stuff which turns out to be bs, and its also always about the same things.

Still i want to end this reply with friendly greetings, out of elementary and basic form of manners and civil behaviour show at least also if even only a bit of respect that everyone deserves at least.

One last thing not just adressed to you but to everyone, there are so many equally addicted members over here and even more extreme, shooting up binges of coke, heroin, speed balls and meth for example, i also read over and over again how it destroys them, how is that any different???

To answer your question and also taking into context what nurse ratchet says and because I never saw the old post.

All you can do is flush the rest of the amphetamine. Anything else whatsoever will result in you being further down the hole of drug misery.

If you don’t want to stop using then lots of misery comes with drug use…there is no way to separate the two things from eachother so you have to accept the misery aspect of you continue.

It doesn’t seem like you want to get full on clean and I do t blame you. So besides that maybe it’s best to try and be clean from your worst drug which I guess is stimulants.

The common guidance for someone experiencing a panic attack due to stimulants is to reassure them that they'll be okay and the feeling will subside. To distract yourself, do breathing exercises, get properly hydrated, consider taking benzos, and attempt to rest.

However, your binges are very extreme, you should be having a panic attack. So I can't tell you that you'll be alright because in this case it might actually be a medical emergency.
What you're doing is extremely unhealthy and goes against all harm reduction practices related to drug use. You're can't keep this up forever, I hope you're able to get help before something really bad happens.

Unless you're making it yourself, you are not getting 'totally pure' amphetamine.

But lets just say that your shit is pure. You've gone 6 weeks hardly eating, drinking or sleeping?

Your main problem is that you're probably already dead. That may be why you're freaking out.

Can't really help you much there mate, I'm not a necromancer...

Thx for all the help, wauw, how you all care!

I thought i was dying was planning on calling an ambulance but i just went ko before i actually called.

Since then, last wednesday, until yesterday quit all amp, slept until yesterday full nights and every day a full day besides waking up about 3 or 4 times which i then ate a lot healthy, drank lots healthy, took vitamins and other such stuff, and within 1 hour right away slept again, only since yesterday started to feel a bit, not fully, recovered.

Started yesterday with amp again did one line in the evening and one in the morning so not long ago and will then quit and sleep again non stop till thursday and only if i feel well enough the soonest start thursday again with two lines and then quit till monday and see how well i do this way.

The lack of any reply really disappoints me from this community...

Both this as well as another event will make me no longer feel as if this is home but just another flawed online medium...

Still think this is a good forum, dont get me wrong, but besides talking in private with a few members that actually became friends and with whom im planning to hook up irl despite transatlantic different locations, i rather not say too much in threads anymore, while im being very factual and support this with sources im getting insulted and not believed by ppl not knowing shit and shout loud impossible things, this is truly a travesty, while in private i get messages agreeing with me and get send more sources that support what i say.

Im deeply disapointed in here...
I had a similar experience here years ago during my long meth binges. I stopped coming around. People do care though, I care. Sounds like you are in the same place I was a few years ago. I DMed you and would love to chat. Don't lose hope.

Dude sorry I didn't see this, anything labeled emergency I make an attempt. I dont really know that much about stimulants but I can tell you that you are dehydrated starving and sleep deprived. You need to hydrate well and come down.....I didn't bother reading how high you got as it doesn't particularly matter. If you have a benzo it probably wouldn't hurt...but im not a doctor and your body is stressed. Liquid, Sleep, Food. If you can get food before sleep that would be great.

You can't keep up at this rate my friend. We do care and we would prefer if you stayed with us. (if only for the selfish reason od's hurt the scene) but that isnt the only reason.
sorry the first thing you took was shit

*edit* DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON BL. Some people are full of shit and some honestly don't know what they are talking about. DO NOT USE BL MEMBERS AS ROLE MODELS. we are very much not. That said, not too many people go 6 days straight and almost shut there body down, and if they do it would be wreckless to not at least note the utmost danger in what your reading......so the next guy doesn't read it and go 6 day binge, thats the norm. No it is not.

Dude sorry I didn't see this, anything labeled emergency I make an attempt. I dont really know that much about stimulants but I can tell you that you are dehydrated starving and sleep deprived. You need to hydrate well and come down.....I didn't bother reading how high you got as it doesn't particularly matter. If you have a benzo it probably wouldn't hurt...but im not a doctor and your body is stressed. Liquid, Sleep, Food. If you can get food before sleep that would be great.

You can't keep up at this rate my friend. We do care and we would prefer if you stayed with us. (if only for the selfish reason od's hurt the scene) but that isnt the only reason.
sorry the first thing you took was shit

*edit* DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON BL. Some people are full of shit and some honestly don't know what they are talking about. DO NOT USE BL MEMBERS AS ROLE MODELS. we are very much not. That said, not too many people go 6 days straight and almost shut there body down, and if they do it would be wreckless to not at least note the utmost danger in what your reading......so the next guy doesn't read it and go 6 day binge, thats the norm. No it is not.
I know exactly where OP is at as I used to abuse amps and stay up for weeks at a time to the point I couldn't see straight literally. At that point your body has no idea what's going on which means you have no idea what's going on and it can get a bit scary. Milk is great if you think you've taken too much, I'm convinced milk saved my ass more than once. Forcing yourself to eat because let's be honest your body is saying no thank you to any food. Not sure how long OP has been doing the prolonged binges but the depression will get really bad when you stop and you need to prepare for that because I tried hanging myself after I stopped. Serious stuff.

Milk both a liquid and solid that is a pro tip! one you would think would be thought of but in all my years of being around users first time ive heard that.

Im sorry the depression got so bad orbital. PAWS and well quite possibly head on w/d are in your near future so be ready to go a few months of feeling generally shitty.....perhaps more. I will defer to orbital as I have no first hand experience.....I NEED SLEEP at the end of the night. lol i purchase my sleep so this would be real bad news.

I have been the "safe" for a few tweakers. Around here we have a system, THINGS REQUIRED: 1 Person you trust to hold your stash and be available at certain times. 2. The disclipline to not ruin your relationship with the safe, as often your drugs end up tossed if you cross that bridge. (not me, I dont want to escalate, i will literally throw that baggy just far enough I can latch my door while tweaker scuddles to it.

That offputting description aside it just requires you to predetermine how much you plan to use in your session. Hand the rest to whoever you can trust and tell them not to hand it back until you have had sleep and a meal. Don't attack them, accuse them of stealing (falsely), or blow them up too much. Communicate. Im sure you understand what I am proposing.

Milk both a liquid and solid that is a pro tip! one you would think would be thought of but in all my years of being around users first time ive heard that.

Im sorry the depression got so bad orbital. PAWS and well quite possibly head on w/d are in your near future so be ready to go a few months of feeling generally shitty.....perhaps more. I will defer to orbital as I have no first hand experience.....I NEED SLEEP at the end of the night. lol i purchase my sleep so this would be real bad news.

I have been the "safe" for a few tweakers. Around here we have a system, THINGS REQUIRED: 1 Person you trust to hold your stash and be available at certain times. 2. The disclipline to not ruin your relationship with the safe, as often your drugs end up tossed if you cross that bridge. (not me, I dont want to escalate, i will literally throw that baggy just far enough I can latch my door while tweaker scuddles to it.

That offputting description aside it just requires you to predetermine how much you plan to use in your session. Hand the rest to whoever you can trust and tell them not to hand it back until you have had sleep and a meal. Don't attack them, accuse them of stealing (falsely), or blow them up too much. Communicate. Im sure you understand what I am proposing.
Yeah definitely milk is a protip few know of, when I thought my heart was going to explode I drank some and it did wonders. In all my years it is about the only thing that worked in those

It's cool you have rules for your friends, very responsible and very cool!