• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lazy eye after one shoots dope

gregM

Greenlighter
Sooo wass good bluelighters? Has any one ever heard of anyone shooting up H and then having a really annoying lazy eye for the remainder of the day? any idea why this happens or how to prevent/ fix this?? Its soooo annoying...:X:sus:

Last edited by a moderator:
A. We don't use SWIM at Bluelight; please re-familiarize yourself with the Bluelight User Agreement.

B. This question is not appropriate for The Wiki forum. Quite honestly, I'm not quite sure where it is most appropriate, but I'll try moving it to Basic Drug Discussion for you.

Hope you get an answer, there :)

Not sure why the "lazy eye/eyes" happen when on H. But it's for sure a dead give-away that one is high (and close to nodding/nodding at that moment) on H or some other kind of opiate, but is usually seen in IV heroin users due to the fact that there aren't any other IV forms of opiates out there that can be IV'd easily ever sense OxyContin started making the OPs, and those roxi's are nasty as hell to IV and don't really work that well. Its basically just a side effect of doing introducing a strong opiate (diacetylmorphine) into the blood stream instantly and therefore enhancing the side effects of opies - like small pupils, half open eyes, that "lazy eye" effect, and passing out in mid conversations and talking about stuff that makes no sense... All signs of someone who is currently VERY high on USUALLY H, but it could be any opie if taken enough of... its just a side effect b/c of the central nervous system depression.

I have a friend who when she does dope, she has this one lazy eye.. or like, half way closes one eye.

IDK. I would think it would be the same concept as "the dope frown." The opiates cause your muscles to relax.

I can't comment on dope, but I find eye drops help out when my eyes are a little crooked. I use otc Naphcon specifically.

There's side effects, of course, so take all the proper precautions if you try it.

While on dope after doing my shot or while high on opioids, my eyes get really lazy. If that's what you mean? I have trouble seeing or reading for several hours

After doing good dope, my voice drops...maybe due to my CNS being compromised, I don't know. It sounds like it's just one of those things OP. As long as it doesn't stay that way you know?

^^

Yeah a lot of peoples voices get really horse. Like they swallowed rocks. Very gravely.

Dead giveaway, hah.

I think the eyelid droop and lower voice register are both due to muscle relaxation.
I highly doubt its anything to be concerned about, as long as your facial muscles return to normal when you sober up.

LOL Mr. Scagnattie, omg....I don't answer the phone if it's someone I'm close to. I have a Demi Moore kind of voice already , and it's like it drops a couple octaves. Definately a dead give away!!

^^

Yeah a lot of peoples voices get really horse. Like they swallowed rocks. Very gravely.

Dead giveaway, hah.

Yea, that's why we call it horse here ;)

@OP it's a really common effect to get cross-eyed after doing a high dose of opiates. I don't think there is any fix except doing less.

LOL Mr. Scagnattie, omg....I don't answer the phone if it's someone I'm close to. I have a Demi Moore kind of voice already , and it's like it drops a couple octaves. Definately a dead give away!!

Ha yeah. My girlfriend would always be able to tell when I was super blasted. My eyes where pin pricks and my voice sounded like I just swallowed a spoonful of dirt. Haha.

^^

Dead giveaway, hah.

Lol I always thought of it as a jazz musicians voice for some reason. All raspy and hard to understand.

But my g/f will sometimes get a lazy eye as in it sits off center and makes it hard for her to focus. Not a droopy eye lid like some think but actually looks like she's half looking to the right.

^^Like when people have both eyes that point in two diff directions, I 'm not sure if they're looking at me or not. And I keep mouthing out "me?", pointing to myself and looking behind me. A woman that works at the grocery story has that condition, it gets me every time...I can't imagine if your eye/eyes stayed lazy all day, that sucks.

It does sound like muscle control...

My voice literally gets lower...not raspy. I do sound like I ate a spoon of dirt too. I can't talk right. It happens right after I do it. My voice does that "squeak" thing Demi Moore's does and i'ts on the lower side, so add a mouth full of dirt w a constricted voice...and it's a mouthful of shite.

You can't really call it a lazy eye when it moves around so freely.

LOL its funny i actually got the opposite effect, (even after strabismus surgery, my left eye occasionally still sometimes looks crossed, especially if my pupils are big; one of the reasons i love the pinpoint pupils opis give ) .. so after doin a good shot my eyes didnt look crossed .. ( though i would still sometimes get the droopy eyelids if i did too much lol. and totally agree and on the hoarse voice lol, dead giveaway )

Yep. A dead giveaway that I'm high (apart from the other obvious signs ;)) is that one eye gets lazy. This happens on any depressants. Heroin, oxy, benzos, alcohol, weed, even codeine. Not much to add except that I can relate and not sure if there's anyway to fix it!

I used to get this effect back when I did H, it made reading so fucking difficult till I learnt to almost simultaneously relax and focus my eyes in order to stop all the words blurring together when my eye/s got lazy. It took a little practice but I mastered it towards the end.