View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Laying blotters with Vegetable Glycerin

DaleEarnhardt

Greenlighter
im trying to lay some etizolam on blotter paper, people keep saying to use PG but for tapering reasons, i need to stop eyeball dosing (believe me, not for resale). i went and picked up 50ml of VG from an ecig shop but i have two main problems

will VG even evaporate or will i have sticky wet paper for days

if i was going to saturate 100 1/2 x 1/2 " blotts with 250mg of etizolam in solution, how much solution would i use? ive read its soluble up to 20mg/ml so im sure VG can handle this amount of etiz

i laid one sheet before in pyrex with 50ml of 97% iso, and they worked ok, but it seemed like way to much liquid, maybe 25ml would be a better saturation? 10ml?

also anyone know off the top of there head what 1/2 x 1/2 #14 watercolor paper can hold, mg or ml wise?

and lastly, before people preach about using normal volumetric dosing, i want to point out that i dont want to carry a ml syringe and tiny glass bottle in my pocket to work and school. blots would be easier. Also its fun laying blotters, i learned a lot the first time i did it, now i want to make them even more precise.

Last edited: