• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Layers in cocaine blocks

Small_town_casual

Bluelighter
Now I’m no stranger to cocaine but I was wondering how exactly the layers are formed in the blocks of cocaine of that makes sense? Surely it can’t be that they press a bit at a time then put another load on top press that etc etc?

anyone know? Because surely when you’re pressing it you’ve mixed it and you’ll want to get it as fine as possible and get an even mix? So why doesn’t it just come as a clean block rather than layered?

Ummm, I'm not too sure on that one but I do know that when cartels want to mark (trademark) their bricks before sale, they put a reverse kind of stamp on it by hammering it right onto the structure. Sorry but words are kind of elusive at the moment but apparently these trademarks are looked for by customers.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by layers?
Coke can be in rock form but it's still generally consistent across the rock not layered??

It should come as a cleaner block, the better purity bricks typically are pretty nice n shiny when you break them open, i have yet to see any coke thats got visible layers unless it was chopped, and rebricked which seems totally possible.

Yes, I know what you are referring to and this is usually a telltale of adulterated coke. It’s almost as if you can peel layers off one another from the rock or chunk you obtained. This kind of coke is usually quite moist also. Doesn’t mean at all that hard rocks or non-layered coke is any more pure. But in my experience, the layered variety you refer to is almost always cut.