• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lay on top of trash for 4 days

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
...at my Dad's place, that is. Only went there cos I wanted him to pay for my codeine script tbh.
Dad is an alcoholic, or was, but now he's 75 he drinks a bit less. However he hasn't thrown out any empties of squeezed out casks for years. you can't move without treading on empties. he just drops them down wherever they fall.
Mountains of old food debris, dirty plates and you can't see the floor for cig butts. One toilet blocked, the other functional but the stench is daunting, and the piss and shit stains.

Dad hasn't showered properly for years, I suspect. I love him but he smells awful. He sleeps in his clothes, he shaves but doesn't wash is face or brush his teeth. His feet are medievally filthy.

I spent last four days in "games room" - now a tip- mountainous with old clothes, rotten mattresses, knocked over furniture, ubiquitous old food, cockroaches, probably dead rats and mice .... anyway, dragged out two bits of decrepit foam rubber, placed them over empty Valium boxes and Dex jars and old prescriptions and more wine casks, found a flannel sheet, two blankets, and a pillow of sorts.

Got into it and lay there for 4 days, mostly in near-darkness. The blocked toilet was scarey. It stopped flushing my pooh, and, of course, no toilet paper! Wiped my bum on rags and shirts I hoped no-one would miss.

Every waking hour, if possible, I'd skull a pint of that red wine that makes your poo green. I just wanted to be unconscious. You can't shit, shower or eat there. Everything is so ugly and disgusting that you don't want to open your eyes.

Dad's practically given up eating. He buys messy food that must be cooked in rank oven, and there's nothing to eat it OFF. Dad just eats his food standing up next to the oven, straight off the grill. Usually frozen chips.

I got my codeine but too so much I made myself ill.

Today got paid and had to get out of there at any cost. Spent 80 bucks on cab to dealers because after no food or showering or proper ass wipes for four days, I could hardly stand.

Oh, and was going into Valium withdrawal.

Finally I get my Dex and Valium and sit down at bus stop in blazing heat, trying to get them down without water. I began to gag ..oh I tried to keep those pills down, but it was useless. I puked up at least 30 dollars worth of pills in public.

I'm shitty now cos my mate talked me into giving him nearly half of my buy, too, which was only 60. He got 20. I've now gone thru 15 (not counting the vomited ones)..,,so: $300 spent and I've got only 20 left myself.

My life is a joke, or worse. I'm not young anymore - 47 actually.

At least am back at my own place now with a bed and a shower and a toilet ...not to be despised.

Pray for me. I am serious. And my dad. Mum's been dead since 2013 - it was suicide. If I had to live at Dads all the time I'd probably commit suicide too...

He thinks it's all good though! He DOES clean up - he puts recyclable shit in the recycle bin!

Recently a friend offered to pay for industrial cleaners. Naturally me Da says no way. His place is fine ....

I see situations like these in many of my friends, it really hurts the world, seeing all the pain in people makes my soul sad, I am also an addict, I think that taking my life would be selfish for people who are living worse situations than just suffering from addiction and anxiety disorders ... It would help everyone if I could, but I know I can't, I know I can't do more than just watch what happens, the reason why it happens? I don't know, we'll probably never know, why are we here to live in suffering? we will never know, maybe we are dead before I can find a meaning for it, I really don't believe in a God, but many times I pray, but not for me, I think that maybe I am living a luxury in front of other harder lives, I send you a strong hug, I'm just a 21 year old learning to walk